*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122027-dark-tales-of-the-vampire-raven-story-1
by Raven
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1122027
the dark tales of the vampire are short stories of a vampire with her life and memories
The room was dark and cold. She stared at the sky to look for answers that scattered through her mind. Wondering why she has been chosen to be this way, to live this dreadful life as a hunter at night. Thirsting for the life and energy of others by taking away their souls. It was a living nightmare of one thousand of broken dreams. How she longed to be human once again. Her heart ache for the affection and the passion of a human spirit, especially when every time she drained out their souls she would feel it. And now she had found someone she believed she had fallen in love with, someone that makes her misery go away. Thinking of him, the long satin black hair that falls below his shoulders, the snow white skin that reflects in the moonlight, how his man built body was in perfect structure. His name was like the wind whispering into her ears Levitorio.

She met him one night while hunting for prey. Prowling around on the balconies of Rome, a candle light was glowing through a window when the rest of the house was dark. Moving towards the window she peeked through to watched upon the person who was up at the witching hour. Sitting there was Levitorio at his writing desk. She watched him for a while to observe on what he was doing. He was occupied writing so much that he had never once lifted his pen or stop to think what to write. It must have been very important, on and on he went. His long black hair covered his face, his shoulders hunched over the table. Finally he stopped, he felt as though a presence was around. He turned around towards the window and found a beautiful vixen looking at him. The first words that came out of his mouth wear "Well hello stranger” without showing any fear, or hesitation to welcome a stranger into his home.

It was almost midnight and she knew he would be here in any minute. She walked over to the vanity and picked up a brush to her hair. She stroked her hair ‘til it illuminate in the moonlight. Strands of long black hair fall to over her face. She pick up her favorite ‘Lunaria Mist’ perfume and sprayed onto her soft pale skin. The smell of the perfume lighten up the stale smell of the room.
© Copyright 2006 Raven (ravendarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122027-dark-tales-of-the-vampire-raven-story-1