*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122725-Like-Home
by Malaki
Rated: XGC · Script/Play · Horror/Scary · #1122725
A screenplay inspired by the works of Japanese Horror writers.
LIKE HOME
Written by
John Cross

Copyright © 2006 by John Cross
Registered, WGAe


FADE IN:

INT. BEDROOM - MORNING

A teenage boy (ADAM) is seen getting out of bed. He walks over to his dresser from which he slowly opens the bottom drawer, reaches inside, and pulls out a plastic coca~cola bottle. His back facing the camera, he begins to urinate inside the bottle and once finished, he seals the bottle shut and places it down inside the dresser drawer. It is then shown that there are several of these bottles.

EXT. SCHOOL- MORNING

The boy is walking up the stairs to the school, another student trips him. The boy falls down the stairs and lands on his face. A female student walks over to help the boy, but the BULLY pushes her away and steps on the teenage boy’s back. The BULLY then lifts the head of his victim by the hair and places a switchblade against his throat.

BULLY
So you little pick. You think
you’re still allowed in this
school? Didn’t I tell you
what would happen next time
you stepped foot into this
school?

Adam tries to speak, but is in too much pain to do so. In the b.g. a teacher is seen walking towards the two boys. The BULLY notices the teacher coming, puts the knife into his jacket and runs off.

TEACHER
(Running towards Adam)
Adam Are you alright?

Adam stands up, brushes the dirt off his clothes and begins to walk away.

TEACHER
(Walking behind Adam)
ADAM, you really should talk
to someone about this. If you
don’t get anyone to help you,
then that BULLY won’t stop.

ADAM
I don’t need anyone’s help.
I’ll be fine on my own.

TEACHER
ADAM, please. I know you
have had some problems at
home for awhile now, if you
just go to the counselor...

ADAM
(interrupting)
I don’t need a fucking
counselor

INT. SCHOOL

ADAM sits in a bathroom stall in the fetal position. The door to the bathroom creeks open and the lights suddenly go out. Wet footsteps are heard moving slowly around the bathroom. The footsteps suddenly stop in front of ADAM’s stall. The stall door is slowly pushed open and reveals nothing but darkness. ADAM peeks up and slowly moves towards the open door. ADAM walks out of the stall and the lights flash on. Mangled bodies of fellow students are sprawled around the bathroom. On the glass, in blood, are the words “Mommy is watching.”

INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

ADAM quickly sits up in bed, wiping sweat off his face. His MOTHER slowly opens the door while knocking.

MOTHER
ADAM, are you alright? I
thought I heard you scream.

ADAM slowly turns his head toward his MOTHER, then raises a hand and points towards his closet.
ADAM’s mother cautiously steps over to the closet. The doors to the closet burst open and a man in all black pushes ADAM’s mother onto the bed and engages in intercourse with her, which she appears to enjoy. ADAM lays in bed and sees that the man is wearing a stitched on version of ADAM’s face.

MAN IN BLACK
See ADAM? I'm fucking her.
Fucking her good. Just like
you imagined.

ADAM touches his own face and feels nothing but meat and sees his hands drenched in blood.

INT. LIVING ROOM - DAY

A man is sitting on his couch watching television. The screen is static. He turns his head towards the camera slowly. His lips are sliced off and his teeth are jagged and pointed. The man’s eyes are black and dripping blood. He places both hands in his mouth and begins pulling his face apart.

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

A woman is standing, wearing an apron, and chopping up a carrot. She stares at the camera as her features begin to change and she starts cutting through her own hand while smiling. She follows the camera with her head and slowly begins to frown and walk towards the camera.

EXT. PLAYGROUND - DAY

A boy is hanging by his legs from monkey bars, facing away from the camera. His arms grab onto the bars closest to us and he looks toward the camera, upside down. The monkey bars are covered in barbed wire and the boy’s flesh tears as he rushes toward us at an supernatural speed.

INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

ADAM is sitting on the edge of his bed, reading a book.



































































© Copyright 2006 Malaki (malaki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122725-Like-Home