*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122748-Unexpected
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1122748
One of my old story beginnings that actually describes me. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it
"Michelle. I love you. I can't go on living without you." Paul breathily said, overexaggerating just about everything; his voice, facial expression, and most of all, his unbearable cheeziness.
"Oh, Paul!"
And this was about the point where the ever so common "ooh's", and "aww's" broke out among the audience filled with a sea of girls. After that came the long sucession of incredibly slimy kisses, and don't you know it? Hugs. ALWAYS the cheezy wretchedly long hugs.
Personally, I hated chick flicks. Most chick flicks anyhow. Being a "chick" myself, it was unusually weird for a girl not to be..how do i say this..mushy, insanely sensitive, and silly? Yeah. Not moi.
I looked over at John, my best friend AkA the guy I've known ever since kindergarten, and grinned trying not to laugh my head off when looking at his unamused eyes and his dropped jaw of what, you might ask: boredom. I can imagine what was in his mind : oh. my. GOD. When will this horrid torture end?! Seeing as how he was the one who made me see this bleak, and cheezy movie, I wasn't just about to let him get off so..easily.

A bit predictable? Hopfeully not. See if I can surprise you at all with my continuation.
© Copyright 2006 Julie Lau (jade_unfound at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122748-Unexpected