*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122899-Im-Cold
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1122899
Anguish, Teen, Death
People say that she started in art class,where she would paint amazing pictures, only problem was she never used paint.

Her classmates would say "she did it when ever she was angry".

One afternoon her boyfriend finds her sittting in the bathroom on the floor,tissues in her hands,her wrist blue.

First he tries to steam the flow by using more tissues, the faucet running, he turns to the sink.

When that doesn't work he puts her in the bathtube, the cold water running,first thing to come out of her mouth is "I'm Cold".

A few days later five or six teachers are holding her,trying to make her body stop shaking.

For hours they hold her,her body still shaking.

Teachers: "Why won't she stop shaking?"
Another teacher: "she keeps saying that she's cold".

A few hours later she stops shaking.

The teachers realize something.

Ambulance speed to a hault as more superfficals come to the school.

In the hospital she is pronounced dead.

The doctors ask "Did she say anything before she passed away?"

One teacher: "No,she just kept repeating "I'm Cold".

© Copyright 2006 Purple Ink (darkpool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122899-Im-Cold