*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123069-To-know-longer-know
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1123069
the change of a friend for good or for bad?
I once met a boy who I liked at first sight. He was different and that was cool because I was different to. When worked together and talked a lot of the phone. About what ever we were thinking or had happening during the week. Then as we got older we became closer. The friendship between a boy and a girl turned into a man and a woman. A line had came and we both decided to cross it. This is the line I wish sometimes I could put back just for a moment. For you and I to stay as we were when there was a boy and a girl. When we crossed the line and changed from friendship to serious relationship, it changed everything. You told me lies and disappeared a lot. I didn't know that you were really in deep with the street life you live. At the time when we met you were just a young pup. But then you became the one not to mess with on the streets. Who I use to know is gone and all thats left is memories. Talking to you now is like to talking to a wall that I can't seem to get threw. We didn't workout and you got upset because I moved on first. Well, at least I was woman enough to be up front with mine. However, I am sorry that we can't not be together the way you want. I wasn't willing to wait for something that I knew you would never give to me.
© Copyright 2006 sheena b (sbdaball at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123069-To-know-longer-know