*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123604-Troubled-Youth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Entertainment · #1123604
Afraid of everything including myself
do i breath.
i dont know. so i keep up the appearance of being alive. maybe one day someone will see thru this facade. im kept in the dark so i sit by the door and listen closely, hanging on every word that echoes from the hollow of the room, those shallow souls.. what is it that drives me to wander by myself and then i still want to be entangled in the web of their uniformed world. a shadow by the foot of the door and i run. i hide in the dark again hoping no one can see me trembling. im not under the influence i swear. a light flashes by my feet and I cringe. i have been made. i stand up to run but my feet are caught in that damn web again.i suffer it out and answer the questions hurled at me. i try to let go and fly but im closed in. suffocating i pass out. waking up in a white room im tied to a bed and there the people in white suits surround me. doctors with an agenda. they plan on ripping my brain from my skull with out klling me. those i dont trust. they watch and laugh and im helpless.
© Copyright 2006 warriorpoet (warriorpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123604-Troubled-Youth