*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123740-No-Names-Tale-of-Adventure--Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by X
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1123740
The introduction to the adventures of a young man with no name.
         Smallville, Kansas. The home of one of the most extraordinary young men of all time. The home to one of the most diabolical villains of all time...and not the setting of this story. Actually, this story happens to take place in Buchanan, MI. it starts with an ordinary young man. His name is like Plain Jane Plutarsky's name, not that important be he lives a normal boring life in some small town in the mid-west on some back water planet called Earth.
         What is amazing about this yougn mans journey? His story? The places he'll go. The stories he will be the star of. it starts in Buchanan, MI but then it goes into space and there's light swords and gun battles; extra-terrestrials and triple breasted women; mechanical penguins and Morgan Freeman! And that's not all...that's just how the story ends. For now though, I present to you...the boring life of a Pizza Hut employee who at the moment is eating a piece of chicken.
© Copyright 2006 X (weaponandy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123740-No-Names-Tale-of-Adventure--Prologue