*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124533-WITH-LOVE-FROM-GOD
by Anna
Rated: E · Short Story · Inspirational · #1124533
It's a short story about the wonderful gift of GOD
It's a story dated long back when the Human life has came on Earth.
God has blessed man with all HIS love and passion giving him an upper edge over all other creatures on Earth.He loved man so much that HE also given us HIS Only Son.But this story dated much back than this.

When God created man he gave him five sences and super imaginative and calculative brain and a wonderful heart to feel.One day HE suddenly decides that he want to give some more Gift's to the men on earth.So HE descend on Earth with a Big gift box.
HE moved around the world for the whole day annalyzing and seenig HIS creation.Much satisfied with every thing around HE decides to distribute all HIS gift to the World.
But suddenly a thought stuck in HIS mind.With a smile on HIS face HE called a man standing near by and handed the gift-box saying"See I am going for some work don't open the Box until I am back".The man went back to his house with the box and GOD came back to Heaven.The night fell on the earth but GOD didn't came back to take the box.The man was growing impatient and when the night become darker he went back to his backward where he has kept the gift.With the thought in mind that he would have a glimpes of the gifts and then put it back.

With this thoughts he went closed to the box which was wonderfully decorated with gold and silver.The beauty of the box tempted him more and more.With all his guts he tried to open the box.But to his surprise he suddenly felt a pressure from inside the box.The force was too much for him to control and the flap of the box got opened and suddenly the sky got lighted.He got afraid,he don't kno what happned and what to do.He again went close to the box and found that there was still something glowing inside the box.With shaking hands he reached for the thing it was a big beautiful flower.
By that time GOD again came down and told the man about the gift.The man broke down in tears.But still smiling GOD took the flower and said don't cry my poor child coz the most precious gift is here for all of you.This is the flower of HOPE and this gift I will distibute among you all.The man who will live with this gift of mine will surely get all other gifts of mine.

From that day to still date we all live on this"HOPE".
© Copyright 2006 Anna (tupai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124533-WITH-LOVE-FROM-GOD