*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124567-Obsession
Rated: GC · Short Story · Comedy · #1124567
A short story based on prompts!
Note: I was feeling a bit blocked, so my dear friend. Pia Veleno was kind enough to give me some prompts. This story is the outcome.

Pia's prompts: bulls, bears, coffee, obsession, fangs, linebacker, belly dancing, the hoot of an owl



Carl was a linebacker in college. He could have made it pro, he knew it. If only he hadn't been expelled for "inappropriate sexual behavior". He still kicked himself for having gotten caught. He never should have trusted that belly-dancing fag, John. The little narc had ruined everything. That's okay, though. Carl had had his revenge about six months later. He caught John on film with two bulls. Yup...jacking off a couple of bulls while another man blew him. Sick bastard! What's next? Bears?

Carl sighed and licked his fangs. He should have sued the fucking university. It was discrimination, after all. Hell, it wasn't like the girl hadn't been willing. The silly little bitch had freaked out when she saw his fangs. He normally kept them well-hidden, but he had been extremely aroused by her delicious blow job and had let down his guard. She had run screaming from his dorm room, buck naked, and the housemother had gone to the dean, yelling about vampires and sexual deviancy.

Carl couldn't help it that sex brought out his hunger. The young ladies he played with these days were all willing participants. He always told them what they would be in store for if they came with him, and he paid well for it, too. He got his rocks off and he got to feed, and no one got hurt. Well, they were usually a little woozy afterwards, but he always gave them a good meal and plenty of fluids so they would suffer no long-term ill effects.

He figured it was probably an obsession. Needing to only feed from young women, the need to have sex with them first, but he was a red-blooded male, after all. And a little obsession never killed anyone, did it?

Carl didn't miss much about being human. Well, he did miss coffee. Coffee had been his one major vice as a human, years earlier. Something about the strong aroma and slightly bitter taste had always appealed to him. Still, he couldn't drink it now. He'd tried, but it made him vomit, as did all "human" foods. Except meat, of course. He could still eat raw meat.

The hoot of an owl interrupted Carl's reverie. It was night, time to feed. His dick was getting hard just thinking about it.


© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124567-Obsession