*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124883-Revelations---Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #1124883
A gay man living in San Francisco meets an old man in a cafe who is actually God
Chapter 1

I woke up that early San Francisco May morning with a smile. There he was, the love of my life, Jason; he was sleeping very peacefully that morning. He wasn’t snoring like he regularly did, which indicated that we was dreaming of something decent for a change instead of the obnoxious scenes of sex with the hot Latino stud down stairs that was our friend ONLY.

He had always joked about how he would threaten to sleep with him if I was ever in one of my moods that warranted him to do so. Like many gay people today, he thought that I have my own little “episodes” just like women do at their special time of the month. When he would make a comment that spoke the effect that I was on my “period” I would slap him and get angrier or just more frustrated than I already was. He would see this and hand me a chocolate, which, when I accepted, actually made me feel better sometimes. He’s really a character, Jason.

Jason, how to begin but with our meeting. We met nearly 9 months ago at one of the many local gay bars in the city. This one just happened to be located down the street from my townhouse. “The Dance” was know for the many gays, lesbians, and trans-genders and drags that populated these area. Everyone there was within 2 miles of the bar. Everyone knew everybody and an anybody new was taken to the back, fucked and to the effect, no longer new. There were no bisexuals here. You were totally “one way” or you were simply played with until you became “one way.”

The club was known for its initiation inducted membership. You couldn’t pass through the doors until you had (for lack of a better word) met “Mindie”, the transsexual owner of the bar. One night “Mindie” had ordered that the next two newbies were to come back to the office for induction. Tonight was a “triple” night as she called it. As fate would decide, Jason and I were both newbies that night and just happened to be the next two newbies. We were sent back to the office and we did our initiation. During the process we had fallen in love with each other. We continued to see each other for a month before officially sealing the deal. We had our first sexual encounter with each other one month after the initiation. We’ve been together ever since. Together we paid off my townhouse and since then allowed Raul to move in on the lower level.

The house had three levels. The first was a basement that had been converted to a lower bedroom that was J’s and mine until Raul moved in. We moved up to the third floor. The master sweet overlooked the bay with the balcony giving a view of the bay and downtown. The second was the living area. The kitchen, laundry, and wreck room were located here. In addition to these areas on the second floor was an office that Jason used to do his work. He was a real estate lawyer, and being one on San Francisco, he was always busy.

Basic house tour done. I went down to have myself a cup of coffee and a little something to eat. Raul had just returned from London with some wonderful chocolate covered scones that his mother had made. Being born and raised there, he always brought home food from the country. I sat down to enjoy the wonderful combination of the scone and coffee when my love came down. I had clearly stirred him awake. “Good morning sunshine.” I said to him. He smiled and returned the salutation. He too sat down for a scone and some coffee. “What do we have planned today?” he asked. I looked startled at him, thinking he had to leave today for business. “Don’t you go to L.A. today for business?” I asked. He looked me over and smiled. “That trip was canceled. The old broad who wanted to see me about her land here in San Francisco had passed away early yesterday morning, so naturally her will takes care of everything.” “What a shame.” I said.


© Copyright 2006 Jonas Warren (slick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124883-Revelations---Chapter-1