*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124979-True-Color
by Boogie
Rated: · Other · Music · #1124979
love-struck poet falls for the crazy rapper
We tryna change this crazy rollercoaster/ swangin while the door is open/ my pain is like the Holy Potion/ flash backs of failed moments on the oakley poster/ take pictures hope they hold you closer/ chick real but lust the son of Holy Ghost and stinks of purple lotion/ I'm just a kid from them O-P streets of poverty, pride, and potato patches, old government cheese/ light bags of trees and left over shots of Belvy/ jolly rancher melted so softly, the mere touch will make it dissappear/ so stop repeatin what you hear/ I keep the bushes over my face like Osama's men, we speak of gin/ brown baggy britches, bubble gum and dickie blazers/ shot nothin but foul shots, just tryna come back like the Lakers/ I can't sleep unless my blankets tucked by my beautiful prom date/ light kisses in some states, means you're married/ I'll try to carry only important things we need to help us grow, I know it feels like LOVE, I wish you really let it show.
© Copyright 2006 Boogie (j-dollar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124979-True-Color