*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125391-help
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Drama · #1125391
this is about a girl that loses everything and seems to get through it all
chapter 1

Braden woke up with the sudden feeling she was being watched. "Did you here that," she asked Trent. She had been living with her step-uncle since her parents died in a car accident. "Here what sweetheart," He asked curiously." nothing never mind," she said turning over."are you having bad dreams again," Trent asked. "No i said never mind," she said. "Ok you would tell me right," he said in to the dark. "yes but really im fine,"she said sitting up. "dont worry about it," she said.
Braden laid there quietly until Trent fell asleep. She got up and went down stairs. She sat on the couch and started reading. She had fallen asleep soon after had started reading.
"Help, help me can anyone here me," Braden yelled as she ran through the dark forest. "You cant hide from me you winch, i'll find you," a mans deep voice rored behind her. Braden ran as fast as she could and couldn't seem to get any further ahead of him. She turned to look back to see were he was and triped over a root sticking out of the ground. She went to get up and someone grabed her. "No please i didn't do anything to you let me go," she said looking him square in the eyes she found who it was the piercing blue eyes. It was her step- father. She had put him behind bars for rape and he was back to kill her like he said he would if she talked. "No leave me alone your not real leave," she said hoping it would work. "oh im real can you feel this is this real," he said taking a knife and jabing it in to her side. She scrame in horrific aggony. "wake up braden wake up honey come on,"Trent said. Braden woke up and grabed her side and found it drinched in blood. she looked down and saw a letter opener sticking out of her side......
© Copyright 2006 lexie12 (lexie12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125391-help