*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125978-Together-Forever
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Emotional · #1125978
A story of 2 friends who've known each other forever... will they end up together?
Together Forever

It was about 5:00 at the Diene house. Melody was in her room talking to her friends on the computer. She had about ten conversations going on, but she was only interested in one of them at the time, and that was the converstaion with Tyler Geest. He was one of the best looking guys in school, and she had the biggest thing for him.

Tyler was one of her best friends and had been since they were in elementary school. Now that they were juniors in high school, she couldn't get the thought of them dating out of her mind.

* * * * *

theman_tyler: i cant believe how much homework we got over the weekend.

melodygirl: me either. i need to get out of this house and hang out this weekend but idk how with all this work.

theman_tyler: wait i have an idea. a way we can hang out and get our work done faster so we can go out and do something.

melodygirl: umm.. ok wats ur idea? and should i get on the phone?

theman_tyler: ok wat if we all get together and work together since we all have the same classes, then we can go to the mall and a movie or something. and yes u should get on the phone lol.

melodygirl:ok sounds like a plan. ill start calling and iming people. but whos house are we going to go to?

theman_tyler: hmm.. we can all meet here. im sure my parents wont mind.

melodygirl: ok sounds good to me. is 6 ok?

theman_tyler: yep its all good lol. ill tty when u get here. *hugs*

melodygirl: *hugs back* tty then.

* * * * *

Melody called half of her friends, and Tyler called the other half. She called Katy, Anna, Eric, Kyle, and Heather. Tyler called Brian, Rachel, Megan, Zack, and Chris. All 12 of them had classes together, so they could easy work together on their assignments. It took them about 20 minutes to call and im everyone. Then they got all of their school stuff togeher. Melody left at about 5:45 because Tyler lives about 10 minutes away from her.

Tyler was waiting very impatiently for everyone to get there. He was really bored and couldn't wait to get the school work done so that he could get out of his house and him and his friends could go do something fun. While he was waiting he just sat down and watched some t.v., although he wasn't really concentrating on the show. He was thinking about Melody.

No one knew it but secretly he had a thing for Melody, his best friend since he was a child. He didn't think that Melody felt the same way so he never said anything about it, but he always wished that some how he could tell her how he felt.

* * * * *

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Melody was the first person to arrive at Tyler's house, but the others wouldn't be long to follow. Tyler ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey Melody, I kinda figured you'd be the first one here. Come on in, don't just stand there your not a stranger." Melody and Tyler got big smiles on thier faces.

They walked into Tyler's living room to get everything together really fast before everyone else got there. They got out a big study table and helped each other put it up. Then the two of them went around the house and got extra chairs and set them up. Tyler's mom walked in the room and was happy to see Melody.

"Melody hi, I'm so happy to see you. Why is it that you don't come around here very much anymore?" His mom said excitedly.

"Hi Mrs. Geest. Sorry I'm not around very much, but you know how teenagers are always on the computer or hanging out with friends. And then we have homework that takes forever to get done."




... to be continued...
© Copyright 2006 le0pardluver (ilovephill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125978-Together-Forever