*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126119-I-told-you-rock-aint-dead
by Fuzzy
Rated: · Sample · Mystery · #1126119
A world where rock music is banned
This is a world where rock music has been banned. The reason is because the president hates any form of rock music, and will stop at nothig to put out any idea of rock music. But the public doesn't know this, they have been brainwashed into knowing that rock music makes you as mad as a hatter. But there are few that stand up to that, and rebel against what they think is wrong and this is their story.........

Chapter One

"Hey Ben!" Jerry yelled
"What??" Ben snapped
"We have to finish recording so that we can get these CD's distributed" Jerry explained
"Okay" Ben sighed as he dropped his cigarette on the ground and snuffed it out. They are a band called Rebellion Unit. Their expertise of music is Rock, and they have been living underground for two years, the government has been trying to capture them every day of the year, for the past two years. "Ben! Hurry up! We have to finish this and then get on the road" yelled Jerry.
"Hey, I'm going as fast as I can!" retorted Ben.
"Shut up and get down here!"
Hey, can you please keep it down, my kids are trying to sleep" said the mother that had agreed to host them for the day.
"yeah Jerry ssshhhhhh" Ben sniggerd
"Just hurry up Ben" Jerry sighed
That night they were on the road, singing along to their own music. They stopped at every mail box putting a CD in every one. soon they were out of CDs. So they pulled off to the side of the road and slept. It was six in the morning. A few hours later they were awake and driving. "why do we have to keep hiding, I mean, this is getting old fast, and we'll be they only ones that will say we've slept in every house in America." said Ben
"Oh shut up!!! I'm so sick of your griping." said Jerry
Suddenly there was an explosion in front of their van. Jerry swerved to avoid the flying tar. "HOLY...." Ben started to say as there was another explosion behind them. Jerry did a U-Turn and floored the peddal. Soon they heard gunfire around them. It went on for half an hour. "Don't they ever run out of bullets???" Screamed Ben. They heard a roar of another engine. "OH SHI..." Jerry started, but was cut off by a loud sound made only by a cannon. It hit to the left of them, and they tipped dangerously.There was the drone of the helicopter above. "We are screwed" cryed Ben.
© Copyright 2006 Fuzzy (superherofuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126119-I-told-you-rock-aint-dead