*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126373-How-Do-You-Feel
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1126373
This is something that was on my mind, i was wondering if anybody else has ever felt this?
How DoYou Feel
Have you ever felt empty, like nothing in a way, as if you’re not human?
Have you ever felt like it will never go away and you won’t ever be happy again?
Have you ever felt so scared of life and dealing with it?
Have you ever felt like you have noone there to talk to, noone that understands and noone you can trust?
Have you ever felt like noone knows you for who you really are?
Have you ever felt like nothing is ever good enough?
Have you ever felt like you were losing everyone you need and are close too?
Have you ever felt like inside your crying and screaming and wanting to die?
Have you ever felt scared of not being able to cope with a huge change in your life?
Have you ever felt like you were not able to be yourself and show how you are really feeling?
Have you ever felt like you are going to be alone forever and nothing will change?

What have you felt?, I feel like I cant control my life and having to deal with my fucked emotions and feelings not to mention the monster I have become…it scares me..
Have you ever felt these feelings before?

© Copyright 2006 lostchik (lostchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126373-How-Do-You-Feel