*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127467-Overtaken
by angela
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1127467
Eerie whispers demoralize my neurotic mind
I don’t know where I came from,
Someplace murky where becoming delirious is appropriate
A place where I descent into turmoil
Following sorcery to retrieve love.

I sat emotionless in another trance. My barrier is white and impure.
His words were unspoken. Yet I could see those lips moving.
The only voice channeling through my ears belonged to her.
Eerie whispers demoralize my neurotic mind. I’d obey her orders of torment and sacrifices. Next I am swooning, burying reality with a knife resting in my pocket.
This knife began to peel skin until flesh would bleed crimson sores. The hostile laughter and smirking of her made me feel accomplished. She begged for more. I didn’t want this, but she guided the blade, caressing the surface of my left arm. I was releasing screams, “no, stop!” These helpless cries were insoluble. She was demanding while I had brutal flashes of myself dying. A hand commanded the weapon as the other battled to defeat. The knife has been stolen and thrown across the room, bouncing off the wall, striking my grounds. He stared into my weeping green eyes. Then he began to shake my vertiginous body into the world where I felt his embrace. He was warm and genuine. His heart was beating against mine. Finally I was blinking, sobbing, and trembling on my knees. “I love you honey, and we need to get you help,” he said as my face sunk into the pillow. She possessed my consciousness. She was the reason of my addiction and actions. Lead me through a life of being a tested experiment, a medicated misery, and a psychotic patient of 40 gashes. One glimpse of her will deliver punishment and pain. “You tricked my eyes!,” I shouted at the girl standing in the mirror.

I don’t know where I came from,
Someplace called ER where absurd is acceptable
A place suicide is relieving
Following hallucinations to retrieve schizophrenia.
© Copyright 2006 angela (lipring at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127467-Overtaken