*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128241-Rahiem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1128241
Just getting a little payback.
I'm gonna get back at these motha f...ers...
A very rich, intelligent, sexy, muscular, young black guy sits down on a recliner with side of his face showing. His name is Rahiem. He is smoking a pipe. You see Conan O'Brien on in the background on T.V.

CHAPTER 2

A ghetto female is washing her weave out while taking a shower. Rahiem sneaks inside the townhouse and into the bathroom. He knocks on the shower's door. The female opens it. She screams. Rahiem got a Bill Clinton mask and jumpsuit on. All of a sudden you see a thick piece of weave wrap around the girl's throat and she is choked to death. He flees.

CHAPTER 3

It's been on the 11 o'clock news several people in the local project are getting... Rahiem is back. The female is backing into a corner while the T. V. makes a loud noise crashing to the floor. This time he has a Yogi Bear outfit with a chainsaw, has a stereo , puts it on. (Old school rap plays) Momma said knock you out. While Rahiem is whacking at the girl. He's dancing.
Rahiem is back home acting normal.
"Yo man, can't believe Shayla got cut like dat."
"Her booty was fine." Talking to his boys.
"Her sis ass was better." Rahiem plots an idea.
"Hey, y'all want to invite some strippers over?" Rahiem asked.
"Hell yeah, yo!!!!"
Five females come over to the house with some thongs on. Rahiem gets one number then kick out the rest out.
"Man what's wrong with you?" Rahiem's boys screamed.
"They all whack, got a problem, GET THE F>>. OUT."
they all left. The stripper and Rahiem was still there.


CHAPTER 4

It goes to Rahiem with a speedo, a vibrator, a plunger, and a copy of Eminem's CD. Rahiem sits down in his recliner, put the CD in and told the stripper-who he knew from high school-to bend over.
She did. You heard...the way you shake...
Rahiem put the vibrator up her ass.
"What, wha, what are you doing with that plung..?"
"Oops, sorry." Rahiem suggested.
He takes a picture and throws her in the closet. Called his boys back over, like nothing happened/
"Man she left yo...She didn't give it up."
"That's what you get or kicking us out." One of his boys said.
They played a couple of games on their playstation and left six hours later.
Rahiem eventually let the girl out.
"Youse a kinky motha f....r! Do that again." The stripper said.
"You are a SICK ho! Get the F... outta my house!

CHAPTER 5 TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2006 BellaNevaeh (modefunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128241-Rahiem