*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129614-Smelter-Delter
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1129614
... those infernal singing sea turtles, tormenting me ever so."
A low squeal like that of a muzzled puppy growling cuts through the smokey room like Mongols through the Ancient asian territories.

"Jimminie!" replies the orifice furthest from that which blast its unharmonious melody."Damn those infernal singing sea turtles, tormenting me ever so."

"Surely," said a lanky figure holding his nostrils from the atmospheric contamination, "you do not expect me to credit turtles in this urban habitat with despoiling the air which circulates through this humble dwelling?"

Turning to face his accuser and manage his companion's intrigue to easier construed themes.

"For sure. Have you yourself never heard the low cant of the barking sea turtle? Casting their voices against the unsuspecting insipid, damn them! Their conspiracy shall surely ruin me."

"Ha! I have come this far at least to know, if nothing else, when I am being led into fervent fables. Lend genuine embrace, you are reprehensible for the foul you so willingly breach my nasal cavities with." And to the still distant from his offender his stringy legs carry him.

"Torpid you are for having inquire credit to your counterfiet turtle dupe! Emit me the logic to see through your flimsy mockery of my understanding."

Pleading for empathy to his resolve the perpetrator yields his debate.

"Poor confidant if only you could sway from your adamantine convictions. I have alerted to your consideration, denying myself the delectation of revealing your inadvertant disengagement. With an unsound apathy to conform to maleable discharge you have left me no other election but to enlighten your nescient psyche. As been told to me many a time, I shall inform you. Those who smelter...delter."

With this, frivolous victor as he was, he continued his mid-day meal of Taco Bell.
© Copyright 2006 The Hat (thehat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129614-Smelter-Delter