*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130122-Life
Rated: 13+ · Other · Family · #1130122
This is my outlook on one aspect of life
Life is a big adventure and we must decide as we go along the journey of how we will live it. Some of us will make decisions that will take a lot of thought and concentration on what we should or should not do.
Life does not come with instructions and we have to learn what we come to know through the guidance our parents give us and our own life's experiences.
For most os us, our lives begin when we reach the age of accountability which is 18.
At this time in our lives, we have to make decisions like: where are we going to live, with whom are we going to live with, and how are we going to make it in this world.
Our lives are what we make them. If we are to have a good life, then we must make the most of all our lifes milestones.
We need to find our place in the world and know that this is the place we need to be to successful.
In order to gain this success, we must be clearly focused on what it is we are destined to accomplish.
Most of us dream of becoming parents and having families, while others dream of becoming rich and famous.
Sometimes, there are problems within our choices that we make when choosing a person to help us put all of this into perspective.
We need to fully trust on our Heavenly Father for guidance in the direction we want our life to go.
God has given us his Holy Bible to use as our road map.
We must realize that without God everything is impossible but with God and his word all things are possible.
Life is a great adventure and with God there to lead us we can handle it with the assurance that all is going to be alright.
© Copyright 2006 Christian Writer (laurahoward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130122-Life