*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130402-PATRICK
by ROWROW
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1130402
THIS IS A LETTER TO MY GRANDSON WHO PASSED AWAY AT THE AGE OF TWO.
Dear Patrick:

When the doctor's said that you were sick, all I could hear was my heart going tick, tick. When GOD gave you to me it was at a time I could not see. Your smile made me so strong and for life I longed.Your years was so short and I can still hear the doctor saying abort.
But how could we give you back when it was you that we lacked.You gave my life purpose, meaning and, a reason I scream this so loud, so sincere saying "PATRICK I CARE, I CARE."
I miss you and I love you, I love you and I miss you. More and more everday I think of things I want to say. I'll write them all down, because Allah has promised that I'll see you one day. And that day I will surely say, "I love you and I miss you, I miss you and I love you."
You have a baby sister now. She's always laughing and hardly ever frown. She looks a lot like you, espiecally when she's wearing blue. Mommy took a picture of her reading a book. And when I saw it my head I shook.
Today I passed the cemetary where you are buried. I didn't want to cry so, I had to hurry by. I can still see you sucking your tongue and shaking your head. Trying to be sassy, but you were always classy. I love you pat now and forever more.

Your granny,
Rosa
© Copyright 2006 ROWROW (rosaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130402-PATRICK