*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130510-Deception-Beyond-Reason
by Brenda
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1130510
Romantic-Suspense
Jane's worked long and hard at her writing career. She created her magazine, "The Male View." She soon finds out someone is stealing her cover stories. Determined to maintain her career and her good name she hires a private investigator to help her catch the thief!

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Jane slammed the phone down with each curse.

"Hey, how would my favorite girl like to go to lunch?" Mark peeped around the door.

"I can't. I have a meeting in thrity minutes." Jane stood up and looked out the huge bay window behind her desk. She turned her back to Mark unable to look at him.

Jane insisted the designer take out the wall and make it one huge window. The mountains peaked as far as the eye could see. Wildflowers covered the grounds. Jane would often sit on the ledge of the window and stare out drawing inspiation from the serenity of the view. She spent a lot of time looking out and coming up with new story ideas for her magazine.
© Copyright 2006 Brenda (brendals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130510-Deception-Beyond-Reason