*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130575-Closet-Ventures-of-a-Distant-Brother
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1130575
Horror Erotica, Ghost Stories, If you want to screw your thinking, READ THIS!!!
..........Her body twisted as he ran his fingers down her chest toward her glistening sex, stopping at her nipples briefly in a circle motion. He lightly pinched, swelling them in arousel. Tongues probing seemed to mock the erotic motion of thier naked bodies. A sensual frolic, mindless natural stimulation tucked thier troubles away........
A surge of achey pleasure shot through her as his member slowly passed through her labia and slid deep inside her. Light moaning danced with the sound of wet motion, binding the musky scent of love with an animal-like desire.
The slow rythm of thier bodies quickend as they aproached the peak.
Blood formed and trickled as her nails dug and ripped down his back. Pain burst and throbbed as he clamped his teeth on the soft of her neck, his mouth filled with the familiar copper-taste of her life-blood.
Grinding harder with her hips he met her with the base of his length. Tears formed in his eyes when her grip began tightening on his windpipe..........
............One last grunt....
............Her hair stood on end as the excitement grew....
............Lights danced to the ringing in his head. Her tongue entered his mouth once more as her orgasm blew intense waves though her body. Tasting her own blood was as big a thrill to her as his near death experience was to him......
.............Sweating and barely concious he lay on her, moving with the rising of her chest. The glow of red embers revealed her face as she drew from the much needed camel.
" Hanna ?" Kevin screamed," you're fuckin dead!"
Her stare gave him a chill as he noticed the black emptiness in her eyes. Her skin pale blue and her hair opaque as nightfall in the deepest regions of Hell.
.............Her blackish purple gums seemed to brighten her rancid rotten teeth as she smiled at him with a look of content.
" What the fuck, this is insane....I'm insane!" he said
He couldnt stop looking at her gross form to notice the erection he had was still inside her. She reached across the bed with long talon-like fingers and grabbed a sack which seemed to have human nipples on it......
.............Was it her goulish appearance or the sweet smell of rotting flesh
............Could it have been the the thought of carnal knowledge with his dead rotting sister?
...........No, these things were a bit of a turn-on for Kevin...........
...........I believe the answer rests on the content of the mysterious human skin sack.
...........It is this mystery that has boggled my mind for decades, what was in that sack that killed my brother......
............Had I only been behind the curtain instead of in the closet, I would have seen it all..............
© Copyright 2006 lester foul (lesterfoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130575-Closet-Ventures-of-a-Distant-Brother