*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130750-Trapped
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Draft · Inspirational · #1130750
work in progress tell me what you think.
Everyone is born with a young child in them, some may always choose to ignore this, some never let go; yet mine is still screaming to be let out. As i got older i learnt to control this feeling of childish happiness but for some reason have always felt trapped since.Tthe innocence of a child is a fantastic quality of the young, it may be naive but its still wonderful enough to respect. Many things in life have coloured my judgement on the world and for some time now i just want to let it all go and enjoy what i have. So the anger builds up inside me with my lack of ability to stop looking for the hidden meaning in things, sometimes decisions are made and things are simple and thats the way they will always be. As i now gaze out of my window in to a haze of violet sky, I wonder what could ever change my mind on my deep perspective of life. Ocumplashing my dreams? finding someone who shares the same ideas as me? or maybe the fact that i never will? these are many troblesome thourghts which plague my dreams every night.
© Copyright 2006 silentvoice (danihughes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130750-Trapped