*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130954-Me-Myself-and-I
Rated: XGC · Monologue · Erotica · #1130954
A date with myself

Home alone, left to my private thoughts and my privates. I dont rush the occasion; I embrace the opportunity to make love to me.

I take a long hot shower, lathering from head to toe. The scalding water is a good sort of pain, and my body is addicted to how it burns my skin. After I rinse, I shave my legs, and my pussy. I have never been one for hair down there, so all comes off, leaving it smooth to the touch.

I turn the water off, and reach for my towel. It is still warm from the dryer, and it smells of lavender. I towel off, and wrap my brown locks. No need for clothing tonight it is me, myself and I.

What lotion shall I use tonight? My favorite is strawberries and champagne, and since I am looking to score with me, that is the likely choice. I rub the sweet smelling moisturizer into my skin, not an inch ignored.

Mmmmm I smell so sexy.

Im not quite yet ready. I pour a nice chilled glass of chardonnay, and press play on my stereo. Sade serenades me softly, and I catch myself swaying to her lyrics

Love really is stronger than pride.

Taking a sip of wine, I move my way into my bedroom. The cool summer breeze swirls around my body, erecting my nipples. I am reminded that I am nude as pass my mirror. I take a step back, admiring my curvy figure. My skin glistens in the candlelight. I unwrap my hair, letting it cascade down my amazing back. It smells of coconut, and vanilla. I toss it up in a loose bun. No need for that to be the wet feeling I experience this evening.

My attention is directed to my phone vibrating on the dresser. No one is important enough to interrupt me loving me tonight, so I turn it off.

I crawl into bed, sinking into my cool sheets, becoming one with my down comforter. I let my body completely relax before giving in to my anticipation. My last gulp of wine gave me the light buzz I was hoping for, my body now warm from the inside out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..

Slowly, I explore my skin. I feel so silky to the touch, that I am instantly moist. I can feel my clit begin to throb. It is aching for my touch. It knows what it wants from me, and it is taunting me to give in. Not quite yet, I think to myself

Patience is a virtue.

My hands move to my breasts. I play with my erect nipples only for a moment. The mere touch sends chills down my spine, as I grow moister, and the taunting grows harder to resist. My fingers slide down my soft stomach, moving straight toward my smooth mound.

I bite my bottom lip as my hand explores my swollen pussy. Like a moth to a flame, I am immediately drawn to the self created wetness. My fingers, saturated with my nectar move slyly up to my mouth. I taste my love, the sweet juice mixing with the residue of wine left on my tongue.

Mmmmmm. I taste fantastic.(/i}

Back to business, my fingers work their magic. In and out, using only the middle first, then both the middle and the index, all the while, my thumb methodically massages my clit, never neglecting it for a second.

I reach underneath my pillow, and I locate my vibrator. It is pretty and pink, and it vibrates at the speed in which I choose. I choose slow tonight.

Ohhhhhhhh.. it wont be long now.

The slow vibration massages me inside and out. I begin to feel my control slip away, but I dont care. I let myself love each and every self inflicted stroke, the vibration adding to the penetration.

I alternate from penetration, to my clit, the vibrator gently teasing it. Right before I climax, I drive it back inside, each time a little bit more aggressive. My body begins to tingle, starting at the tips of my toes, all the way to my nose.

One last tease, one last thrust

I am shuddering with pleasure and utter bliss. My slit swollen, my clit throbbing intensely, as I cum all over my hand. Like a cat, I lick my paws clean, lapping up every last drop.

Sleep comes easily tonight.


~Wicked Game~
© Black Cloud Entertainment
courtni_222@hotmail.com
© Copyright 2006 Wicked Game (wicked_game at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130954-Me-Myself-and-I