*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132030-The-adventures-of-Dillon-1
by Dillon
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #1132030
A story about Dillon and his first year in junior high.
It was a bright and early morning and Dillon awoke with a start. His alarm clock went off and it was his first day of school. He was leaving highschool and going to Junior high, he couldn't wait. He ran downstairs to find his mom had mad him pancakes.
"Here dillon!" she said. "I can't believe it, this is a big day!" she continued to ramble,
"Yeah whatever mom" Dillon said.
"Don't you say whatever, it's a very big day for me so please, let me take a picture," she pulled out her camera and Dillon forced a smile onto his face.

Dillon was about 5'2", and 85 lbs, very skinny with the outline of his six pack and pecs. he had dark brown straight longish hair that flipped at the ends and was wearing a polo shirt and jeans.

He finished his pancakes and went upstairs to get ready, he sat on his bed and his brother Jake ran in wearing jeans and nothing elce, as he ran his belly jiggled and flopped down on Dillon. Dillon was squashed under his brothers large stomach.
"Get off of me fatty!" Dillon yelled. His brother kept squishing down on him harder,
"what did you say? You called me what?"
Jake was 16, 6'0" and 215 lbs, he was overweight and very strong. He often liked to pick on jake because he was so much weaker than him. He also had similar hair but his skin was darker.
"I said you're FAT!!" dillon shouted.
"Shut up skinny!" said jake getting up and flopping down again.
"Seriously ya big fat Dork," Dillon said, "GET OFF ME!!"
Jake got up and so did Dillon.
"I'm not fat, I'm just... kinda... meaty..." Jake said as he grabed his stomach and let it bounce back.
"No," Dillon said, you're just fat!
"Yeah I guess," He said slapping his gut making it shake. "But come on how awesome is this?" He starting shaking his belly with his hands and all his blubber started shaking. "That's called the 'Truffle Shuffle'".
"Go play with yer little friends the goonies!" Dillon said and Jake laughed and yanked on Dillons shirt making his torso exposed. He pinched some skin on Dillons belly.
"ur too skinny!" Jake said, then he slaped dillons abs really hard.
"Ouch!" Dillon said
"Come and get me!" Jake teased as he grabed him belly shook it around and started to run jiggling all over the place. Dillon thought best to ignore him.

Dillon was ready to go a walked past the washroom. He heared his dad and jake in there.
"Jake, that's disgusting!" His dad said, "You gained 15 lbs!"
"So?" Jake said embarassed.
"God damn it Jake look at the scale! what does it say!?"
"217.5..."
"I suggest you loose at least 30 lbs."
"Whatever," Jake said as he walked out looking sad and embarased.
Dad walked out, "Now Dillon you don't want to get fat like your brother,"
"give him a break Dad," Dillon said. "Jakes just a big guy"
"You watch your mouth!" His dad said.
"God! leave him alone! You know he's a great football player, his weight helps him!"
"He's still a glutton" his dad said.
Dillon walked away past Jakes room. He stoped by the door and peeked through the crack. Jake was looking in the mirror at his belly. He muttered "I like being fat..." and reached under his bed and pulled out a box. In the box there were doughnuts and he started scarfing them down.

Dillon left for school think what it'd be like to have a gut like Jake...
© Copyright 2006 Dillon (dillmac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132030-The-adventures-of-Dillon-1