*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132206-Love-We-Share
by Benni
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1132206
This was written for a very special person in my life, My ex-husband
It’s been a long road to find my way back to where I need to be. Once I saw you I knew that’s where I needed to be. We left each other so many years ago, but somehow we always seem to find each other again, no matter what. Life is hard when you’re all alone and have nowhere to go. You see your life just pass you by, and than we see each other and, we know everything will be alright.

You give me so much advice and wisdom to go on with life, I just don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you. We spent every waking moment together and something happened where it all just disappeared and then there was no more. We look back on what we did and what was so different, but nothing seems to come near. We talk, we fight and then we cry, but in the end we seem to be alright. But you still see your life just pass you by, and then we see each other and we know everything will be alright.

We share a special bond that no one understands. Is this love? No one seems to know. The feelings flow when we are together and then it seems to be alright all over again. No one knows what we have, only you and I can understand. The love we share is nothing that anyone has. But you still see your life just pass you by, and then we see each other and we know everything will be alright.

We love each other very much, but there is always something that stands in the way for us to share the love the way we want. There is distance between us that won’t let us by, and the feelings that neither one of us will share. We’re not sure what to do, since there is so much in the way for us to be true. But you still see your life just pass you by, and then we see each other and we know everything will be alright.

Feelings have to be spared, in order for us to share. We want to be together, but we’re not sure where to go. There is so much we need to consider in order not to hurt any others, all we want is to share our love for each other. You still see your life just pass you by, and then we see each other and we know everything will be alright.

There is nothing that can pull us apart, we have that special bond that we can see and know when we look in each other’s eyes there it will be. We are afraid at times to really see what is there we really need. We open our lives to many new things, and this is so friendly to us that our fears just disappear. We no longer see our lives just pass us by, we have each other that makes us alright.

Our love grows stronger each waking hour, we know we are safe with each other. Nothing can take that away from us again, because our love is that much stronger. We open up our communication and know what each other is feeling and take that in consideration. We no longer talk, fight or cry, we now can talk, laugh and have tears of joy. We no longer see our lives just pass us by, we have each other that makes us alright.


© Copyright 2006 Benni (mkimpling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132206-Love-We-Share