*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133071-suicide-letter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Death · #1133071
through darkness the clarity shines
Suicide Letter


To all who have known,

I've taken a journey through the darkest recesses of my mind, hoping to find the one true thing that I search for. Life has been a struggle; a constant climb through the deception and turmoil created from the one's whom we are supposed to turn to for support. The one's that as children were taught to us as mentors, as the one's who held the answers. We all grew in life knowing that one day the youth of our creations would then turn to us for the very same support. But I have no answers to give. I've spent the good part of my life believing that all I have to do is live and the answers will come.
But yet I sit here writing this letter more in confusion now then ever before. I cannot blame my death on any body but myself, for I pull the trigger, I cannot blame the loss of my direction on any body but my self.
It is only the loss of my dignity, my passion and my drive that has put me in the spiral of death that can be blamed on her. Her that I have loved, that I have given my soul to. Finally I had it. The one thing that I had fought so hard to create, so hard I fought for it, only to have it ripped from me, my heart shattered. Left only with the coldness in my heart I sit here. Contemplating what choices are at hand.
I've fallen into the decay of reality, which which is a deception is in fact truth. I now wake every morning finding no escape from the darkness that has been laid upon me. The coldness I now feel.
Alone, and afraid of life I bid a fare well,
To a world that left coldness and hatred in my soul,
I now pull the trigger finding peace, finding freedom.
I alone have faced the path so feared to travel. I alone have stared into the truths so hard and cold to face, I alone have screamed.








Never to be remembered;

The forgotten shadow
© Copyright 2006 jonchitwood25 (jonchitwood25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133071-suicide-letter