*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133883-A-Love-story
by cutie
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1133883
It like a cinderella story but without the shoe and fairy godmother.
The sun beat down as I arose from my slumber. Why must it rise so, early.
I was a servint for my mother and my two sisters. It was tarrible work as I changed.
The hot sun beat down on my as I struggled to care for the garden. Sweat ran down my head as my back ached.

"Elizabeth hurry come in." Hollered one of the maids. I struggled to my feet and picked up the basket. The maid was very jumpy today for once I entered she shakly closed the door.
"What is it?" I asked she grabbed my arms as tears began to fall.
"You are in danger," she whispered suddenly I heard foot steps as we tip toed into a near by room. "What do you mean?" I asked in confussion.
"The lady wants to sell you she say's your too much for she to handle." the maid cried I stood there in shock.

Why would she sell me her own daughter. "But why?" I asked again the maid shrugged. Suddenly we heard the handle turn as we stood there like we've been frozen. When in popped one of my sisters head.
"There you are mother wants to see you." she hollered as a smile formed across her ugly face.

I nodded and followed her into the dinning room. "You wnated to see me." I said mother raised her head and smiles "Elizabeth I want you to do something for me." she said with a smile

"I want you to go out in town and by me a couple of tomato's."
"Tomato's but we have a full stock of them." I blurted out I quickly covere dmy mouth and walked out. Was that the reason because I keep blurting out things.
When I arrive din town it took me a huge amount of time to get through the crowd. People were shoving and pushing. When suddnely I felt my self falling I screamed as I squeezed my eye's shut perparing myslef for a suddenly pain.

I opened my eye's to find myself in a mans arms. I gazed up at him and smiled. He was beautiful. "Thankyou," was all I could say the man smiled and nodded.
"It's all I could do for such a beautiful young maiden." he said
I smiled and picke dup my basket.
I thanked him again and walked away.

Alright I will continue it soon so, keep an eye out for it. Don't forget to rate..
© Copyright 2006 cutie (horsepaint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133883-A-Love-story