*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134368-Alex
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1134368
he has the kind of heart we strive to have...
My first born is named Alex...
he is 12..
It has been said that your first born has a special place in your heart..
Since he was born, a part of me I never knew existed has
made me a better person..I now have felt a love that I don't think
can be compared..I am a mother of three..he is not loved more than the others..just different..but he is different..
Alex is exceptionally smart..his heart is the kind of heart we all strive to have and he is the kind of person we all strive to be!!
God made him the oldest brother for a reason..and everyone who sees him with his siblings sees that he is different..there is a wisdom and kindness and maturity that I have seen in no other his age..he is an extremely attractive child..very tall.. soft blue eyes and long lashes..light brown spiked hair that he loves.. and a smile that knocks my socks off...he isn't as affectionate as I would like..but he is a twelve year old and thinks he is way too old for that..I know he loves me every time he looks at me..it's in his eyes..he is sad if I am sad, hurt if I am hurt...I am so blessed ..I sometimes don't feel worthy of the happiness I feel when I am with him or his brothers..but God chose me to raise them in his glory..and I will do my best..
© Copyright 2006 luvs2write (imursweeeti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134368-Alex