*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134519-Summer-in-Skye-St-Sleepover-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1134519
Kyle, Tod, and their friend Dennis all meet for a sleepover...and things get a little hot
The Sleepover (Part 1)

“Well, we’re all here,” Tod exclaimed, happy to see Kyle and Dennis Philips at his house, dropping their sleeping bags onto his bedroom floor.

“Damn, it’s been a long time since we’ve had a sleepover,” Kyle said, as he began unrolling his bag.

“Too long,” Dennis commented, “Say, didn’t you tell me on the phone that she’s having a sleepover too?”

Dennis Philips was just as adventure seeking and ambitious as Tod…though some times being the bit more perverse one of the two. He was good to have around just to lighten things up at dull times and to make them both laugh.

Tod shot Dennis a discouraging look, “What’s it to you?”

Dennis smiled half sinisterly, obviously having thoughts on his mind, “I figure we could mess around with them tonight. You know, shaving cream on the hand, hand in a glass of water, bra in the…”

“We’re not doing that to my sister!” Tod barked, finding Dennis’ idea of fun to be offensive and stupid.

Dennis paused for a moment, then asking, “What about her friend?”

Kyle stepped in between the two before Tod might have walloped Dennis, “Anyone up for some video games?”

Fortunately Kyle’s suggestion managed to cease any possible tension on the matter of Tod’s sister as all three of them had been overwhelmed and busy within a series of video games that Kyle had brought over including Burnout, Ghost Recon, and Dead or Alive…the beach volleyball version. Dead or Alive had been Dennis’ suggestion as their third game to play, no surprise to Kyle, and had been the game they seemed to stay hooked on the most. At the end of their gaming session, the three had taken time out to make sloppy joes as for all of their dinner.

Once they had finished gorging themselves full they all took some relaxation time to have pointless conversations while listening to blaring music of all their favorite artists. Though the music and gossip only lasted so far as to appeal to their boredom as they finally resumed onto board games and such…mostly Monopoly.

“HAH! I own Parkplace! Gimme your money!” Tod exclaimed greedily, obviously getting caught up in the moment.

“Dude, I’m broke! You already robbed me last time when I landed on Kentucky Avenue!” Kyle shouted back.

“I’ll take everything else then,” Tod replied, smiling evilly like some sort of corporate super-villain.

Kyle sighed as boredom and grief began to take its toll on him while he handed over what was left of his paper money, “This is getting boring.”

“I second that,” Dennis chimed.

“Awe, you guys are just saying that because you’re loosing,” Tod replied, tongue sticking out at his friends.

“Tod, it’s 10:55 and we still haven’t hit movie time,” Kyle argued

“Yea, we have to hit movies soon so we can crash at 12…or 1…or 2…”

Tod sighed, “Fine, we’ll stop.”

Tod went about cleaning up the game as Kyle laid upon his sleeping bag. Dennis began searching his backpack that he brought along, also taking part in the laziness in not helping Tod clean up.

“So what are we watching tonight?” Kyle questioned, stretching out stiffly and yawning.

“How about something I picked up from my dad’s office?” Dennis suggested as he found what he was looking for in his bag.

“Like what?” Both Kyle and Tod reared their heads over to Dennis in pure curiosity.

Dennis smiled as he slowly pulled out a tape from his backpack that made both Tod and Kyle drop their jaws.

“You brought over a porno?!” Kyle nearly shouted out, shocked to see the tape.

A hard thwap collided with Kyle in the back of the head from shouting so loudly, “Are you serious Dennis?” Tod asked, unsure of the idea and of his perverse friend.

“Why not? Your parents hit the hay already…didn’t they?”

“Yea but…”

“Listen guys, it’s about time we grew up and made ourselves men. Now are you man enough to watch this?”

Dennis’ challenge came across very hard and somewhat motivational to Tod and Kyle as both began mulling over what he’d said. It was true…neither had really seen or been involved in sexual activities…besides the parties which were just a mere brief nudity with some masturbation.

“I’m in,” Kyle replied hesitantly.

Both gazed upon Tod whom still appeared to be finishing his thoughts on the idea. After a few seconds of waiting Tod finally jumped upon his bed, laid down, and given in.

Dennis smiled and eagerly put in the tape to Tod’s VCR. “I fast forwarded to the good stuff guys, skipping all that boring plot shit,” Dennis commented as he played around with the VCR to finally find the play button. Finally the TV had picture and on the screen was a young yet seductive blonde wearing a skimpy buttoned shirt and a short skirt.

Dennis returned to his sleeping bag quickly as the woman headed over to her bed. All of them watched diligently as she continued her movement onto her bed where gave a low coo, placing her hands over her thin abdomen. Her gentle hands moved slowly over her body, not touching anything in particular but more so just feeling her entire sexy body.

Her hands had finally stopped their random traveling as they found themselves upon her white, silky shirt. Her nimble fingers found the first button on the lowest part of her shirt and at that Kyle swallowed the lump in his throat, clearly heard to all his friends that he was shocked in amusement already.

The first button came off, easily. And then the second, and the third, and then the fourth…

The fifth one was the last, the button separating her goods from her audience. Kyle began feeling it grow as she had difficulty unbuttoning it, nearly taking half a minute to do it. Finally it came off, and she slowly slid her shirt off for her desperate viewers. A full C size, arguably D, cupped bra came into view of black satin.

The lump in his pants slowly grew more as Kyle adjusted his position, finding some awkwardness in the way it was trying to position itself.

She didn’t stop there, and the boys’ eyes were still glued to the table. Slowly her magical hands moved down to the brim of her soft, short skirt. She closed her eyes and cooed as her fingers moved along the ridgeline of the rim, playing with them tauntingly.

Kyle swore at her in his mind for her playing with his hormones and continued to watch, eager for more. Her fingers finally gripped at her skirt’s brim and slowly began sliding it down her shiny, seductive, fair legs. A black satin thong was now in view, looking so wrong yet pleasing to her viewers. Once they were out of the picture she began slowly moving her hands over her naval area, playfully, smiling subtly to the camera.

“What a babe…” Tod said as her belly massaging slowly died off.

Her hands then made their way to her bra, rearing for the strap of her upper lingerie.

“Oh man…” Kyle groaned, feeling his excitement grow and begin to tingle with apprehension.

Taking her time once more it took her a few seconds to remove it. The sight of her luscious, fair-sized breast were enough to make Tod and Kyle sigh while Dennis subtly put his hand over his crotch region and slowly slide it slowly across his own bulge.

She closed her eyes and smiled, no doubt feeling the absolute relief of having removed her uncomfortable, slaving bra. She opened her mouth, allowing a short moan to escape from her soft lips, and began caressing her own, letting the freedom of her topless state, and unleashing of her own hormones take over her. It lasted for a good minute, enough to get Kyle and the rest at near maximum length…but their hormones saved the rest for a more promising part.

She finished off her work with her breasts after running her tongue against the tit of her right bosom before continuing, and making the three horny boys even more restless and shivering with passion. She turned her back to the camera, though turned so her beautiful, flawless face could still be seen. The camera allowed a perfect shot of her lovely ass suspended by her thong.

She gave her seductive smile to the camera, following up by a wink as she began to slowly remove her undergarment. In Kyle’s eyes, the thong moved in microseconds, going ever so slowly…too slowly for his erection to follow up. Closer and closer it reached to being completely off, revealing what he and his horny friends wanted to see. Inch by inch her crack became clearer then ever and second by second the treasure was slowly being uncovered.

Finally it came and all eyes had gone wider then ever seeing the cheeks they so longed for. Kyle felt a tempted urge to move his hands over his pants and subtly massage himself yet managed to fight he urge. Dennis however was still trying to relieve himself without being known to his friends, proving to be very difficult for him. The three boys flinched in unison as the woman on TV reared her ass up more, revealing her precious pussy.

Another smile and low hum of appreciate came from the woman before she lied back down on the bed, on her back. Her faint smile of seduction slowly disappeared as her fingers moved down to her position of pleasure, her targeted hole, the magic spot.

Kyle watched with mouth gaped open as the girl’s dainty fingers moved ever so gently to her pussy. Once arriving at their destination they began to go to work, as did Tod and Dennis. Tod had converted over to Dennis’ motives as he found a nearby pillow to rub against in a dry humping manner. Dennis had actually moved his hands into his pants, beneath his boxers and began working at himself intimately. Kyle glanced over at the two do their work and went back to watching, trying to resist his personal needs at the moment.

The woman became more persistent in due time as her fingering thrust deeper into her cunt and her pace slightly quickened. Her mouth gaped open and soft moans emitted from her perfect lips that all three dreamt about. Tod had finally taken a more intimate roll in his personal relief as he unbuttoned his pants and slipped down his trousers and boxers to the point for his dick to be free from his bonds (all behind his pillow for his actions to remain personal). His bare erection now felt the great pleasure of his soft, cotton pillow brushing up against each other while Kyle had just then began to catch himself rubbing his own section subconsciously.

The blonde finally exhausted herself and stopped her furious masturbation. She examined her wet, hot fingers and licked them for a moment as a man came into view on the TV. He was tall, handsome, and shirtless…ideal for all three boys to put their own faces on. The girl looked over at the man’s built, sweaty chest and denim blue jeans, smiling as she realized the bulge that he had. She began her crawl over to him on the bed as he removed his belt and unbuttoned himself, allowing his jeans to drop, followed by his boxers. A tone, muscular buttocks was now in view of the camera, before it swiveled over to show the man’s large, healthy penis that he clenched in his hand, jacking slightly.

The woman finally reached the new actor, and he let go of his own once she was close enough to him. He was half erect from his short warm-up and he grew more as the girl clenched his tool in her hands and continued his jacking. In no time he was, as well as the three others, were fully erect. From his completion of growth the woman smiled at his sizeable cock and placed her lips around the head. She glanced up at the man innocently before continuing her lip movement up and down his rod, deep throating him properly.

Dennis had taken notice in his horny companions before blurting out, “Ok that’s it. I’m doing the properly.”

“W-what are you talking about, dude?” Kyle questioned, seizing his own pleasure for the moment.

Dennis had already began unbuttoning and slipping off his trousers as he replied, “I’m not ashamed to show my manlihood in front of you guys while we’re watching this. We’ve known each other long enough, so I don’t mind jacking in front of you guys.”

After kicking his pants off he slipped off, hastily, his boxers, unleashing his wowing eight inch, sweltering penis.

Kyle and Tod both gaped at their friend’s remarkable size and at his revealing of his own personal equipment. Dennis glanced back at them after completely stripping to his buff, “C’mon guys, don’t be chicken. We’re all guys here…we shouldn’t be ashamed of our masturbation.”

After a moment of thought Tod agreed as he removed his pillow, allowing his six and quarter inches to be seen to all his friends and following Dennis’ move of completely stripping.

“Wow dude, nice,” Dennis commented on his erection.

“It’s nothing compared to that,” Tod replied, motioning to Dennis’ more applaudable size.

While Dennis and Tod had been complimenting each other, Kyle was already stripping off his own clothing, though having a bit more hesitance linger in his mind to double-think about showing off and becoming in the buff like his friends.

Dennis and Tod laughed, half tauntingly, half proudly of Kyle’s security in nudity as Kyle revealed his barely five incher.

“Wow, your head looks different from mine,” Tod said as he noticed Kyle’s.

“Awe man, guys you gotta feel this,” Dennis said as his face turned into a look of absolute pleasure while he began shafting himself up and down.

“Dude! I’m not going to feel you,” Kyle replied, as if Dennis had been absurd.

Tod sighed as he reached over at Dennis and hesitantly grabbed his friend’s immense cock. He slowly began moving it up and down a few times before saying, “Damn that things hard!”

“I know,” Dennis replied, continuing in own jacking.

The action got more wilder and the room’s temperature sky rocketed as the three boys continued to jack at the sight of the TV’s undeniably sexy video. They all worked themselves, almost in unison, all jacking their different sized cocks in the same way…up and down, up and down. It continued on for five minutes or so, a repetitive cycle and clockwork like session. Jack up and down, try different intervals, watch the porno, examine friends’ cocks and see how they’re doing, and resume; however they all began feeling the sensitivity of their tools start kicking in and the climax near.

It struck Tod first, as he closed his eyes and let out a manly moan as he began jacking harder and harder, feeling his pulse go up tremendously. He couldn’t stop, he didn’t want to stop. He felt nervous and excited, being the first to cum in front of his friends. Urgently he stood up, gaining attention of his jacking companions as his cock began pulsating. Harder and faster he cocked, hoping to get in those last moments of excitement. He felt it, it was beginning its climb up his shaft. He continued to jack, urgently looking for his pillow before. He grabbed it in a flash, slammed it against his reddened cock, and began banging and humping it as hard as he could. He closed his eyes, and his mouth slowly fell agape as he continued fucking his pillow, feeling his juices rush out of him and seep into his pillow. He twitched with each pump of cum he released, and made a more awkward yet known fuck to his friends. They watched in amazement until the pumping stopped. Cum slowly seeped off the bottom of the pillow, dripping to the ground.

“Wow, man. You really unloaded,” Kyle commented, now moving his own jacking into a slower pace.

“Psh, what’s the deal man? Couldn’t you unload it in front of us?” Dennis asked, disappointed in Tod’s quick resort to his pillow, “You know you’re going to sleep on that tonight.”

Tod was speechless at the moment, as he continued to stand there, relieved, pillow clenched tightly against himself.

“Kind of beats the purpose of a circle jerk if we don’t cum like real men. Oh well, let’s see it,” Dennis commented.

Tod slowly removed his pillow from his body, showing his friends a large mess of cum all over his abdomen and pillow. Kyle and Dennis both had been startled to see the amount Dennis unloaded on himself and his pillow.

As he sat back down with his friends, pillow next to him, Kyle spoke up, “That’s more then I could release in three sessions.”

Unfazed by his friends’ comments and compliments, Tod gently stroked his slimy, dieing erection, as a conclusion to his own work, occasionally stroking his balls as well.

“Oh gosh, OH GOSH! UGH YEA!” Dennis exclaimed, feeling the same rush Tod had felt a moment before. His pulse quickened as did his jacking rate. He closed his eyes hoping to ejaculate twice as much as Tod.

Kyle glanced over at his friend jacking feeling a strange arousal and influence in his own work as he felt that familiar feeling he had grown accustom to every night. A glance back at the TV made his climax more sure then ever as the woman on the TV got a full facial of cum over her face. She readjusted her position to the man’s cock hoping to score some into her mouth. After successfully catching some more cum shots on her face and in her mouth she went to finish the man off by deep throating him some more, using her tongue more then ever to release his cum all down her throat.

Kyle felt the precum over his hand as it grew hotter, redder, and wetter. In his new feeling of sensitivity in his tip he glanced over at Dennis, seeing his cock jolt and pulsate in a climactic rhythm until finally he ejaculated all over his abdomen.

Somehow, to Kyle’s amazement, seeing his friend (and picturing Tod ejaculate in front of them) helped his cock rush in pulse and have his juices finally flow through his shaft. Whether it was motivation of seeing the goal of masturbation’s outcome or the thought of any sort of orgasm turning him on, he felt his cock rush to the end of his session quicker, and more pleasing then ever.

Kyle braced himself as his cock began throbbing with that familiar, overwhelming rush in his shaft. His dick began jerking in response to everyone last one of his final jerks until he felt the orgasmic rush reach his tip. A cool, wet spurt jetted across his abdomen followed by a series of more bursts of cum going across his pelvis and stomach. Finally his cumming stopped and then he noticed his friends all staring at him and his cum soaked stomach.

“Nice dude,” Tod said, examining Kyle’s full erection and the cum he had produced with it.

“See wasn’t that fun?” Dennis asked, still playing with his own dick for just some small, after orgasm kicks.

“Oh it was as pleasing to us as it was to him,” said a odd voice that came from the door.

It was just then that all three, naked, horny boys had realized Tod’s bedroom door had been half open the whole time and in the doorway was his sister and her sleepover buddy, Krystal Butt.

“Tammy! What are you doing in my room?” Tod demanded, quickly covering up his large, proud dick.

“I’m not in your room, I’m just by the doorway,” Tammy corrected, now opening the door fully and inviting herself in.

Krystal had a smug smile upon her face, and was obvious she was trying to resist herself from giggling at the three boys.

“How sweet, two horny little boys, and my brother, all getting dirty together. How was your circle jerking session?”

“Get out of here, sis, before I…!”

“Before you what?” She asked as she held up a video recorder. The sight of it tore the hearts of each one of them, seeing its intimidating truth to be so threatening and malicious.

“You…you didn’t…”

“But I did,” Tammy replied, “Krystal and I thought it’d be fun to stop by you boys and see what you were up to for tonight. Once we heard what you were watching we immediately though this would be a perfect time for some home movies.”

“Wh-what are you going to do with it?” Tod asked, voice breaking in shock, body quivering in fear.

“Same thing you guys did tonight…except with my bedroom door locked this time. But once me and Krystal are done with that, I was thinking we had an audience partake in your little masturbation session.”

“Please don’t show mom and dad…I’ll do anything…”

“How about you two?” Tammy asked, “Willing to do anything to make sure your friends and family don’t get a hold of a copy?”

Dennis and Kyle looked at each other surprised at what Tod’s devious sister had just said and quickly both nodded, hoping to be spared from the humility of the puplic seeing them take care of their personal relief.

Tammy smiled, obviously having something horrible in mind, “Good.”
© Copyright 2006 PenMightier (penmightier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134519-Summer-in-Skye-St-Sleepover-Part-1