*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134641-To-myself
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1134641
Relationships, sadness, trying to understand.


To: Myself,

How would you feel if you always end up being the cause instead of ever being the solution?

Or How would your heart recover from being told that you've brought nothing but trouble to someone?

How could you listen when someone says that they don't know what they are going to do with you...

Or even worse, how does your heart hear that, when your mind knows what they are saying is what they really feel...

You throw on a smile because you know just how much it hurts...

But when your alone your tears and cheeks seem to be best friends, because no matter how much you wipe them away they always find each other once again...

You put pen to the paper as a outlet but it never really goes away...

Reaching out and finding nothing... Reaching in and finding nothing...

A hollow heart and hollow soul... The two best things to have to keep from getting hurt...

Obviously you have neither because your a constant reminder to yourself that you'll just never be quite good enough...

© Copyright 2006 AmyKrys (amykrys16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134641-To-myself