*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135068-POTCThe-return-of-a-curse
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1135068
What happens when a girl is gone and the city is going to be destroyed? A return?
Chapter 1


It was midnight and the sky was dark. Everyone was asleep, except for a teenage girl. She looked at her necklace which has a pirate's sign on it. The teen girl suddenly looked sleepy and went to her bed. Little did she know, someone was spying on her.

The next day, she went and ventured her town and met up with Elizabeth. "Excuse me, Elizabeth. Please." she said. When Elizabeth looked at the girl around her age, she looked at the necklace that the other was wearing.

"What's your name?" Elizabeth asked and kept staring at her. She sworn that she had seen a face like her before.

"Jess Sparrow." Jess said and continued walking when Elizabeth gave way.

"Jess..." before saying the whole name, Elizabeth gasped. "Captain Jack Sparrow and Jess Sparrow!" she suddenly realised. She headed where Jess went but lost sight of her.

She grumbled and went to see Will Turner, her best friend. After arriving at his place, she told him what she had seen and realised. He, too was amazed. Will and Elizabeth searched together for Jack Sparrow.

"Jack!" Will said when he found him lying on a bale of hay. Jack looked up at him.

"That's Captain Jack to you." he replied and layed back down on the hay. "What's your news, Mr Turner and Ms Swaan?"

"Jack, do you have a sister around your age?" Elizabeth asked. When Jack nodded his head, she continued. "What's her name?"

"Jess Sparrow... missing for years before. Why do you ask?"

"Because... because I've seen her, today, in the near from Will's place."

"You've seen her? Well, let's search for her." he said and ran outside as he was just now in a hut. He ran here and there and stopped when he saw a window which curtains are blocking his view. He knocked on the door and Jess opened it.

"May I help you, Jack Sparrow?" she said and went back in.

"Well, you can help me by letting me see your necklace." he replied.

"Actually, it's a locket. I thought it was just a necklace before but it wasn't."

"Give me that!" Jack said and snatched it.

"What do you want with it?"

"Nothing, got to go."

"Let me go with the three of you!" Jess said.

"Sure." Elizabeth said and led the way to Jack's pirate ship. She went to the front of the boat and felt the wind blowing her way. "So, you're a pirate?"

"Not sure." Jess said and took a tour of the boat. "Nice pirate boat you have."

"Thank you." Jack said.

"You're welcome."

"So, where did you find that locket?" Will asked Jess.

"In the sea." she replied.

Everyone frozed. "The sea? Then, it must belong to someone." Will said and walked towards Jack. "Does it, Jack?"

"Maybe. The heart of Davey Jones is still alive. Maybe she found it in a chest." Jack said and started sailing the boat. Will looked and looked. "The sea." Will corrected.

When it was night time, they were in the middle of the Caribbean sea. "So, Jack, where's your crew?" Jess asked.

"Crew? Right in there. Always sleeping I tell you." Jack said and pointed to the deck.

Jess then went to look when the boat was shot at. She looked at where the shooting was from. "Jack! Is that.... Davey Jones!" she shouted. When she saw him swallowing hard, she guessed that he agreed.

"What'll we do? They have more people than us!" Will said when the crew appeared. Davey Jones's boat had stopped infront of Jack's. He stepped on their boat and began the fight.

"STOP!!!!" Jess shouted from the sail on top. "Stop this fighting!"

"And what will you do, Jess?" Davey asked, his crew laughing.

She took the locket she found, which Jack accidentally dropped on the floor and threw it into the water. "No, I told you not to do that." Davey said, his eyes wide.

"But you didn't say I can't." Jess said.

All of a sudden, Davey Jones put his weapons down and returned to his boat with his crew. Jack and the rest on his boat looked at Jess who was standing on the bar near the sail, looking at the sea. Elizabeth climbed up. "So, what made you throw the locket in the river? And, you did meet Davey before?" Elizabeth asked Jess.

"Actually, I was Captain Jess Sparrow. I once led his army and he gave this to me. I said I found it in the sea because Davey Jones found it in the sea. I missed it out there, travelling. But, when Davey Jones was killed, his heart was in a chest and I didn't know what to do but to leave and be normal." Jess replied and told Elizabeth to go back down.

Jess then followed Elizabeth down. Jack and the rest went towards Jess. "Why did you throw it?" Jack asked.

"Ask Elizabeth for the information. I told her everything you want to know." Jess replied and walked towards an empty room. "Will, I need to talk to you." she said from inside the room. Will walked in the room.

"What?" he asked.

"Your father, is on an island not far from where we are, starving to death. Ask Jack to go 200 km infront and make a left turn. If he doesn't want to, then tell that you know where your father is." Jess said. Will's face looked amazed and went out to tell Jack.

When Will told Jack what he knew, Jack followed the instructions and continued sailing the boat until he had reached that island.

____________________________________________________________________

To be Continued


(Note: Not from original movie)

A Pirates of the Caribbean Story

Made by Elizabeth Swaan
Copyright ©
© Copyright 2006 Elizabeth Swaan (elizabeth1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135068-POTCThe-return-of-a-curse