*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135389-the-hogwarts-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cutie
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1135389
well im new here so im gunna write a lil story tht i already wrote when i was bored
The day starts with me and pansy walkingto our DADA class(defense against the dark arts). we get to class and sit in our seats i sit next todraco and pansy next to Ron."Alrightclass get out ur books and write down these notes" said snape to the class.draco leans over to me and askes if we canhang out after class"no" i said to him, he looked sad but he could get oer it.he looks over to wear pansy is sittingthen looks back tome "youhave tohangout withherdont you"he said to me, i just nodded and kept writing down the notes.Class ended and everyone went to there dorms except for me and pansy.
me and pansy started to walk down the hall "so what are we gunna do now that everyone thinks we are busy" she asked."to tell the truth i dont know pansy"i replyed.the next thing we saw was ron harry and hermione walkeing down the hallway,i looked at pansy and she looked at me we both nodded and started to follow them.. We folloed them and saw them go into a path next to the forbidden forest, we were gunna follow but it started to get dark and we desided to gobacktothe slytherin dorm.
While on are way back pansy asked me "sowhat do you think is down that path"? "i dont know" I replyed "well lets find out tomorrow okay" she said " okay". when we got toteh prtrait we said the password and started in, while we were going in i saw draco staring at s i had tosay somthing " what are you looking at malfoy do you like what you see" i said to him with that same smirk he always gives everyone. "i wasnt looking at you okay iwas just staring off into space" he replyed with the same smirk,before i was able to say somthing pansy was onhis lap asking him if he missed her while she was gone. i just chuckled to myself and went up to my room.
The next morning i woke up and saw everyone by the window " whats so important by the window" i asked.the next thing i new was i was being pulled towrds the window, i looked out the window and saw that it was snowing "oh great just my luck its snowing" i thought to myself.i got dressed and headed down toget breakfest. i met pansy and we went to get breakfest as we were eating we over herd ron and harry talking about the path me and pansy smirked at each other, the nextthing i new was a hand on my waist i looked overand saw malfoy sitting next to me, he leaned over and asked me if i was comeing to his house this year for vaation so i nodded that i was. i looked overand saw Pansy glaring at me so i mouthed to her that i would tell her later, she just nodded her head.

well sorry im getting tired so im gunna stop heere
© Copyright 2006 cutie (cutiegurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135389-the-hogwarts-story