*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135663-Can-You-Handle-My-Hose
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1135663
Having a fireman at your beck and call...come Rescue me.
Can You Handle My Hose

She took a seat on the comfortable couch. They were chatting about their occupation. He was firefighter and every inch of his body reflected the shape he was in. She noticed his hands. He had massive fingers. At that point, she could envision him fingering her wet hot pussy.

When the phone rang and he politely excused himself, returning shortly thereafter to her company. He began to sit next to her when she objected. He stood in front of her not quite sure what to do.

He was hard. Licking her lips at the opportunity that presented it's self she reached into her purse and pulled out a fruit roll up.

Looking down and curious, he asked, “What’s that for?”
“You’ll see in a moment, ” was her response.

She opened the fruity flavored treat, tearing three quarters off. She skillfully unzipped is pants, reached inside to remove his massive soldier, and then wrapped the candy around the tip of his dick, tearing off what little remained. Placing her hands over his backside, she pulled him closer to lick the slit of his dick head.

He watched as his love stick disappeared into her mouth as she moved her head back and forth over his manhood. Twirling her tongue around girth of him periodically she would take him in deeper. She took great pleasure in hearing him moan as she continued to give him her version of what and oral presentation should be like. Gradually the candy dissipated.

He stood there in awe and speechless.

“Aren’t you going to get undressed?” He asked.
“I have on less than you realized.” She taunted him.

His eyes gave away his response, “I want to see.”

She hiked her black skirt up above her hips. The smell of her chocolate coochie fueled his desire. He didn’t want to make love to her. He wanted to fuck her, plain, and simple.

“I want your thick ass fingers in my pussy right now,” she demanded with a fierce hunger in her eyes.

He got to his knees and spread her knees apart. Both his index finger and his middle finger slipped into her pussy easily as she was drenched from the excitement and the thoughts of what they were about to engage in...pure unadulterated sex. She moaned as he moved his wrist back and forth pushing her closer and closer to her first climax. Her hips bucked beneath her. She would periodically squeeze her muscles causing him to shudder at the thought of what she might do to his manhood. She bit down on her lower lip concentrating on the sensation.

"Oh yes. Right there. Keep it right there. Deeper." She instructed him. "Yes, Yes, Yes."

After her first climax, She grasped his hands and made him stop. They moved to the floor for the classic 69 position. Taking his male member carefully into her hands, she guided him yet again to watering hole. Her mouth was warm and flooded him with anticipation while she sucked greedily on his offering. Her tongue made long strokes up and down his shaft. Her right hand held on to his manhood as she moved her left hand to play with his hanging friends.

His mouth covered her clit. She squirmed as his tongue continued to flick back and forth. The urge began to take over. She allowed it to consume her, filling her from the tip of her toes moving towards the center of her pleasure palace. She increased the speed in which she was sucking his dick. She stopped and arched her back as she released a second time.

“I want to hit from the back.” He told her.

“I’m game.” She offered.

Helping her to stand he guided her over to the back of the couch and had her stand with her legs spread wide. He position him at the entrance of her velvet sleeve while pushing forward into her until he was completely submersed inside.

She had never really enjoyed this position but something tonight made her take a new liking. She moaned. He pulled out slowly and rubbed the tip against her clit. She shuddered from the feeling. He repeated the process a few more time.

“Fuck me baby. Fuck me good.” She pleaded with him.

They weren’t anything but words. He pulled her back by the waist and began to pound her hot pussy, pushing all of him inside of her.

“Oh yeah baby. That's some good pussy.”
“Yes baby, give it to me good.” She whispered.
“Like this.”

He thrust his hips forward harder, pounding into her. She was feeling every stroke he had to offer. Somewhere along the line they slipped into role playing.

“I need a time out.” She told him.
“Schools in session now.”
“Yes, teacher.”

He hit her pussy at a slight angle.

“Oh lawd.”
“Yes I’ll be that for you too.”

He pulled out once again before giving into the notion of having her on all fours. He placed plenty of lube into his hands and smeared it over her anal opening. She bit down on her lower lip as she prepared her body and her mind for the next step of that night. He slid into her tight hole as slow as he could, making sure that he wasn't hurting her.

She felt the overwhelming urge to cum immediately. During his gallivanting process she reached down and began to play with her clit, stroking it back and forth repeatedly as she met each of his thrust with one of her own. Her body began to spasm. Her sphincter tightened around his harden stick which sent him into spasms of his own.

His eyes rolled up in the back of his head. He pulled out and continued the job over her round brown. Once he finished he picked up the clean towel from the side of the couch and cleaned her off.

She collapsed on the floor and rolled onto her back. She looked up at him and asked, “Has your fire been quenched?”

“You can handle my hose any time baby.”

© January 7, 2004
Written by T.S. Presley
© Copyright 2006 tspresley (tspresley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135663-Can-You-Handle-My-Hose