*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135734-Days-on-the-Hill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Draft · Entertainment · #1135734
This is a writing on interesting life events.
It all started on a innocent rafting trip. I was rafting and had all sorts of experiences. I fell off of the raft and suffured a grave injury. I sliced my toe opened. The day trip wasn't cancelled, but I couldn't hike because of the terrible gash on my toe.
I decided to go out hiking on my own. This trip on my own was when I was 14 or 15. It was, as I remember, on a rafting trip. This little walk took me to a rock face. I hiked up to the edge of the rock face and decided that I would climb it. It was maybe 15 to 20 feet. I'll say 30 feet, just to exaggerate. I climbed up the rock face, terrified that I would fall and break a bone. I made it to the top of the rock face and was triumphant. I walked a little ways and could look over the camp that we had set up. The conselors had no clue where I was. This was a good memory of mine.
I have many memories in the wilderness of Colorado. I have also had memories of Ecuador and Alaska.
Ecuador is a beautiful country. The Equator runs through Ecuador and I've strattled the Ecuator. I've also travelled in the beautiful mountains of this country. There were many people on the trip with me that I admired and wanted to be with. It's amazing how many people you meet in your life and certain people that you never get to spend the rest of your life with. Ecuador was full of love and excitement.
© Copyright 2006 cmarglous (cmarglous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1135734-Days-on-the-Hill