*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1136852-Bio
by Swingy
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1136852
Just a little blurb about me.
grew up in Oak Park, IL. A very cool place. If culture and diversity are your thang, come to Oak Park, IL.. My father came to the states in 57' from Ireland. My mother was born in the great city of Chicago. I am the baby of a Five Kid Family, my closest sibling is ten years older, I am one of two boys. I currently reside in the town just to the wickedy West of Oak Park... Forest Park.

I am 26 years old and work at a country club about a half an hour away in Elmhurst, IL. I bartend there about 5 nights a week. It is an interesting place, I would love to be a member there, but working there is a different sort of thing, I don't make a lot of money, and right now I need to be making more money.

I went to college for a little bit, 4 semesters total.

I play lots of Texas Hold Em poker. I think it is a stimulating activity. I used to really be able to put my head in the game and I was rewarded with lots of money. I can't seem to put my head into the game anymore, I love the game, but I feel like it sucks. Right now I suck at it.

I am a very good bartender.

I smoke cigarettes... I just blew a lot of money on an xbox 360, thats taking up a whole bunch of my time too! Its a great time waster!

I took a year of classes at the Second City, I performed improv. I then tried to take a writing class that I promptly (like I did in college), dropped out of!




© Copyright 2006 Swingy (swingy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1136852-Bio