*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1137640-Morbid-Angel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1137640
a man sees how he affects an angel
Morbid Angel
The figure falls through the sky, racing toward the earth. It vaguely looks like an angel but not in all ways, the light feathered wings that once were, are now dark and burnt the once pale skin, now twisted with patches of gray, and the eyes. those beautiful blues are now empty, with piercing red. Once such a proud and noble creature, how did it fall from grace?
It does not speak, but i don't need it to, for i am its maker, its defiler.I took the secrets of the world and threw them to the 4 winds. I took all of the knowledge from the greatest books and burned them. I squandered, stole, lied for my own ends and care not what ruin i make. each sin, each crime, has my special taint, and my angel suffers. For each of my sins, i transgress to it. so while i bask in the light, my angel is cast out from it. the angel began falling a long time ago, but when will it end,its poor suffering?
Not quite yet, for i need it to take the weight of the world, which i cannot bear. it can last a little longer,can't it. Who am I, do you ask?

I am death, destroyer of worlds!
© Copyright 2006 rsvpdoom (rsvpdoom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1137640-Morbid-Angel