*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1137885-Cold-Light-Prelude
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1137885
I am 15 years old and i wish this piece of work to review it is short and only a draft
Cold Light

Prelude:
"Everyone, into that bunker NOW!" screamed Scott, as an another RPG shell cut though the air and exploded just meters away, the tragectory of the missle made it a danger to the party as the shrapnel poured over them. The sound of screeching tires filled the air as rival gangs fought for control of the large maze of fear known as Central London.
A piece of shrapnel cut Scott's leg, spilling crimson blood on the blackened concrete ,and all he could hear was a constant buzz. As his hearing shot back, he instantly cursed the immense pain. Maggie heard Scott swear, and instinctively spun round, swinging her dirty blond hair. Catching sight of the blood though the thin smog, she allowed her self a little gasp. A frown crossed her face, a small flicker of love and concern filled her heart. Clenching her fist and resisting temptation she doused the flame and carried on running to the bunker "Leave him...He deserves it".
Scott started limping back to the bunker, holding his now gashing wound, leaving a distictive red trail. All he could see was smoke, lights and familiar faces calling to him. He heard running footsteps,
"What the hell?" looking round he saw a small group of thugs wielding broken bottles, chains and various other makeshift weapons. Panicking, he started to limp faster, faster, too fast, he felt himself lose control over his legs as the pain became to much and his leg cramped up. He fell onto his stomach, winding himself,
"This is it" covering his head with his hands he waited for the inevitable end. But instead of hearing and feeling the laughter, taunting and searing pain. All he heard was a shot being fired, from close range, followed by groans and screams, looking up he saw the thugs sprinting away yelling something that was inaudable with one of them not moving, lying on the floor.
He allowed himself a quick smile, which was quickly brought back to a frown when he spotted a mysterious figure standing on the bunker, clutching a smoking 9mm in his right hand.
"Get in" was all he said.
© Copyright 2006 If you always accomplish what (virgil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1137885-Cold-Light-Prelude