*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138056-Strawberry-Girl
by Clovek
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1138056
Just a poem.
She walked slowly through the field of strawberries. She nonchantly picked the first one that caught her eye. As she bit into the fragrant skin the warm juice of the fruit spilt from the side of her mouth. She was going nowhere, she knew that, but with the warm sun on her back and only the birds to keep her company she hid herself behind the bush. Then she fell backward in a single breath. The wind flew endlessly out of her lungs and the sky threw fluffy clouds across her heart. She could be lost like this forever. Then she rolled over and over with her eyes closed until she hit the soft thorns of the bush on the other side of the path. It felt good to draw blood from her skin. She would like to make love like this, in the field and all alone. Her sweet cherry nipples became erect and the grass below her body penetrated her skin. She felt wild and free, she felt loved.
© Copyright 2006 Clovek (clovek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138056-Strawberry-Girl