*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1139523-Sticky-Notes---Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1139523
This is only the prologue of the story I might write...tell me if you like it!
Prologue~~*--*~~

Haven blew her straight bangs out of her face. It was the last problem of the math test. She turned the page. Another sticky note! She quickly peeled it off and stuffed it down her shirt. It was very hard for Haven to finish her math test. She had studied hard and she wouldn't give up now. Arg. The bell rang and Haven almost screamed, she decided to cheat. She filled in the last circle and then set her pencil down. Only cheated by 7 seconds and no one noticed. She was good to go, although now she felt rather guilty.
Haven grabbed her math book, ran out the door of the classroom and down the hall to her locker. She read the note, it said, "Love me Haven, love me, your secret admirer...love me, or I shall hate you forever!" She quickly stuffed it into the green tupperware container that she stuffed all of the other sticky notes into day after day. This particular note scared her though. The notes hadn't always been this mean. To start with, they had been sweet nothings...but now, they began to grow cruel and mean, filled with hate, but love as well. She was truly frightened.
The bell rang, school was out. Haven sighed with relief and jammed the green tupperware back into her locker. Then, she skipped off to the bathroom, she always met her best friend Amber there after school. As soon as Haven opened the door, she knew that something was wrong. The smell of rott and blood traveled out to her nose. "Woops," she said aloud, "Garbage room!"



HA HA HA, I SO GOT YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S LIKE THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE WRITTEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. C'mon, laugh with me!!!!!!!! But actually, I will change that last part and keep writing a murder mystery if you like the beginning...if not, shut up and go away.
© Copyright 2006 xoColiexo (colielovesyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1139523-Sticky-Notes---Prologue