*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1139968-When-Things-Collide-Without-Control
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by advent
Rated: E · Short Story · Cultural · #1139968
I am not done yet, I am no quitter my time will come and you will end in despair!
When Things Collide Without Control

One can say one makes ones own luck in life and who am I to argue, expect for the last two or three years my or should I say our luck has completely run dry. How can I say or comprehend such an adverse sentence or paragraph to you the reader as you await the evidence I am about to deliver and diverse to you.

If I look or apply for new employment I fail, if I put a bet on a horse I fail, if I do the lottery I fail, I never get lucky I am sad to say. However I am happy I have a beautiful wife and a son who love me and that is all that matters to me right now and lady luck will come one day for me I am sure.

The year as been a tough one and I am not going to just lie down and go quietly or quit like some people might want me to, know that is not my way, I am no quitter I am a winner so there!
This man isn’t done yet not by a long shot so listen up all you people who think I am done because I am not, I will find luck again and I will be right up there with you again. I know you have sent me to Coventry and I know your shoulder is ice cold but hey do I care, no I don’t.

Just you wait till your time comes and you need a friend or a shoulder to cry on as I wont be there as you were not there for me in my hour of need, then my friend I will see you collide without control into the darkness of despair.


The End

Dedicated to all those who failed to support me in my hour of need

Advent

© Copyright 2006 advent (advent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1139968-When-Things-Collide-Without-Control