*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1140219-The-Jadite-Dragon
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1140219
a young girl goes to China for her senior trip. A young leader is her only hope.
“Carine,” Chen screamed. Chen was racing his horse towards Carine and Ling. He had gone back to make sure that they weren’t being followed. He had been acting weird lately; they are only three miles from the airport, and he wanted to make sure that they would be safe.
Carine knew that something was wrong, they were being followed.
“Carine, go as fast as you can, run him.”
Carine did as she was told, she could barely hear his warning, but she knew enough of what he was going on. They were in danger.
The camel picked up speed, never before had she felt as uncomfortable as she had at this minute. Ling held on to her tighter then ever, she thought that he could easily take the wind out of her. The camel moved faster than she thought was possible, or was it just because of how bumpy the ride was?
© Copyright 2006 Nakitta E. Rose (kurlzwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1140219-The-Jadite-Dragon