*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1140836-Forsaken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nikoli
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Gothic · #1140836
fiction.....who knows where it will go......
Marian awoke on a filthy seat of a subway. As streetlights illuminated the interior of the car. As Marian's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting he tried to sit up stopped abbrubtly by a throbbing pain searing through his head. Slumping against the back of the wall he tried to remember how he got there. But his mind was blank. He glanced out the window at the horizion painted red with the rising sun. Marian couldn't recollect anything of the night before. He heard the conductor announce that the subway was coming to a stop and to prepare. The brakes schreeched as the car shuddered to a stop. The doors oppened and Marian stumbled out on to the station platform. He recognized the neighborhood, and walked down the stairs and headed five blocks north to his apartment building.
Marian reached in his pockets to retrive the keys to the main door of his building but couldn't find them. Luckly the old man two floors down was leaving with his dog for a morning jog and Marian slipped inside. The six flights of stairs up to his apartment seemed to take an eternity to asend. Marian leaned against his door as he twisted the knob and staggered inside. Completly drained of energy he tossed his trenchcoat over in a corner, and looked over at his full length mirror. His 6'2" 230 pound frame seemed slightly less commanding than usual. Frowning he took off his white t-shirt and dropped it to the ground. As he shuffled toward the bedroom his muscles burned as if they had been over worked and abused. Collapsing on his bed Marian was instantly taken into sleep. However, his sleep was not without dreams.
Marian was sitting at one of the bars he frequented when an eye-catching worman walked up to him. She must be around five and a half feet tall give or take a few inches. Firey red hair and mesmerizing green eyes with a nice hour glass figure. Sizing her up as she approaches he determines she couldn't be over 130 pounds. She is wearing a black corset with red trim, and black pants with straps and chain lining most of her legs. She walks up to him and introduces herself as Ketsi, with a slight Italian accent. They sit and talk for a while, and have a few drinks before they leave the bar together.
© Copyright 2006 Nikoli (tavis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1140836-Forsaken