*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1141197-The-Angel-of-Darkness
by Kate
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Writing.Com · #1141197
This story is about a vampire and a girl
The window was open, the wind entering the dark room. The light was off as Kate stood up naked waiting for movement but nothing was there. He came through the door to her room startling her. "Were you waiting for me, my dear Kate?" His tone mocking her. "Yes" Kate moaned as he touched her and licked her insides. Blood dripped down her chest as he bit her breast. Than in an flash of light he was gone. "Was he hurting you Kate?" Mike asked looking at her with angry eyes. "No" Kate said crying. "Well who was he?, I heard noises so I went to investigate it". " Well its nothing"Kate said through clenched teeth.

It all started when Kate Lee Montgomery moved from her hometown, Littleville, Kentucky. She was running away from her parents murderer and found a place in Valleys in Delaware meeting another un-known force. She got raped to only find She loved him. She never saw his ravaged face or the fact he was already dead or was a vampire. He was her angel, her savior, and for some reason she found out he raped her for love later in this story.

She walked towards the window completely ignoring Mike. "So what is his name, Kate?"MIke asked noticing Kates oblivious to him. So he left the room angrily stomping off. "Who is he?" Kate asked herself wondering if he loved her too.

The next 5 hours she slept waking up. The day was normal until... Night approached and someone came in a flash of light and took her to his planet "THE UNDEAD". He sucked her blood draining her and flew away and taking her soul with him.

Theend
© Copyright 2006 Kate (freespiritgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1141197-The-Angel-of-Darkness