*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1141649-Bridget--Robby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1141649
Chapter 1. Two young adults, living life the way God has dealt it to them.
Part One
The Beginning
Ten years ago:



Bridget walked into the building and was very frightened. Even with her mother there, holding her hand, the ten year-old girl was scared beyond belief. For two years she had been coming here to get blood taken and to get things called treatments to make her well. She would never stop being scared and she would never relax. That was just the way it was. So, her mother led her into a small room and the doctor came and took her blood. She then got her treatment and three hours later was in the child’s play room while she waited for her mother.
“I’m Robby, what are you here for?” asked a boy whom she did not know, who seemed concerned.
“I’m Bridget, I have to get treatments and my blood taken. What about you?”
“I'm here for the same thing. But, I’m allowed to go home today. I’ve been here for five months.”
“Oh, I went home about a year ago. But, I still have to come back sometimes.”
There was along pause where they just looked at each other. “Do you wanna play with the magnets?” he asked apparently trying to cheer her up a little bit.
“Sure,” so they played with the magnets on the board until their mothers came back. She found out the name of her condition was leukemia and Robby had the same thing. They saw each other for the next eight years. Two months after they met Bridget went into remission. A month after that so did Robby. From that year on they were best friends and never left the other's side.


Present day:

Bridget studied her body in the floor-length mirror on her bedroom wall. She was wearing her brand new shocking pink bikini. She had the perfect body. Slim and fit, five foot, long brown hair cascading down her back; well past her waist, bright blue eyes, and she was smart, too. She had always loved her hair and after she had gotten over leukemia had never cut it again. She was deciding how to do her hair when she heard a faint knocking on her bedroom door. She went over and pulled it open.
“Uh, um…uh—,” the man at the door stumbled. She knew who it was going to be before she even opened the door. It was Robby her best friend, who was six foot, with dark brown hair cut short. She had known him for eight years now. They met when she was ten and he was fourteen and immediately liked each other. She had never understood the whole ‘just friends’ barrier however. She had a crush on him since they met. Now, twenty-two years old, he stood in her doorway. She had always had a crush on him and had always tried her best to hide it from him. She knew it was wrong because he was four years older, but she didn’t care.
“How about ‘hi’?” she joked with him. He had just spent two and a half months in Virginia and she missed him like crazy. Spending two and a half months about one thousand miles away and it being a fourteen and a half hour drive made her miss him even more.
“Hello, Bridget Johnson,” he said, still staring.
“I’m going to give you a giant hug because I haven’t seen you in ten weeks!!!” and with that she leapt into his arms and gave him a huge hug. He hugged her back and she found that if he laced his fingers and placed his hands on the small of her back she just fit. They hugged for a minute longer than they should have then broke apart.



Robby stood there talking with Bridget for a few minutes trying not to stare at her amazing body. Her ripped abs, perfect curves, and muscles in her arms visible, made it very hard. He must not have succeeded, for after about ten minutes she asked, blushing a deep crimson color, “Should I change?”
“I'm sorry,” Robby mumbled.
“No, I should have been wearing clothes. We’ve always joked about me having an amazing body but I always thought you were kidding,” Bridget said laughing as she pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
Robby watched her careful movements as she pulled on her clothes. He loved the way she had to lift up her hair after pulling her pants up. “Listen, since I just got back, mom lent me her car for the week and I wanted to know if you could break away from your busy social life and hang out with an old friend for the day,” Robby said not trying to let on how disappointed he was that she had put her outfit on. He had always liked Bridget but he hoped that he would be able to control it. He had also thought that spending two and a half months away would have some effect on the way that he felt about her. Wrong.
“Sure. I’d love to. What will we do?” Bridget asked as she led him into the bathroom while she brushed her hair. As she put it into an intricate knot at the nape of her neck he told her what he had thought they should do.
“I was thinking I could take you out to lunch then we could go to the beach. After that I wanted to know if we could watch a movie at my place.”
“Well, it seems that you really thought about this. It sounds good to me but I’ll have to call my mom and make sure it’s okay. She and daddy are speaking at a convention in D.C.” and with that, she left him in the hallway to go call her mother.
“Be out at the car in five minutes,” he called after her while staring at her butt, which shook when she walked.



Bridget called her mom and got permission to spend the day with Robby. She quickly went into the bathroom and put on a touch of makeup. Not enough to be obvious of course. She went out to Robby’s car and climbed into the passenger seat.
“You hungry?” Robby asked pulling out of the drive and concentrating on his driving and not the amazing woman next to him.
“Starved,” Bridget replied while trying to fasten her seatbelt. He headed for Burger King and went through the drive through, ordering exactly what she wanted, without asking. They ate in the parking lot and talked for about an hour then they drove to the beach. While on the beach Robby said he had something to tell her.
“I’ve got something to tell you that may make you unhappy.”
“You didn’t come out of remiss—,” Bridget started, extremely worried.
“No, no, no, nothing like that,” he said taking her hands in his. “I got a scholarship to a school. A college. I transferred there.”
“What one?”
“Florida Sate. I know it’s far away,” he said as she felt like an ice-cold knife slashed through her stomach. "I feel bad about leaving you here in no-man’s land, but I thought you’d be happy for me,” Robby said starting to sound angry, he let go of her hands and looked out at the ocean. "You know what I dream of doing with my life, and staying around here in Kitty Hawk is not how I plan on achieving that."
“Robby, I am happy for you. It’s just that I lean on you for everything. These past ten weeks were really hard with you going to see your uncle in Virginia and now you’re going to be hours and hours away instead of a few blocks over and going to the community college. I just don’t know if I could handle that. I know, this is really selfish of me but,” Robby had turned to look at her, “I kinda don’t want you to go. How far away is it?”
“Thirteen hours,” he said taking her hands again, “but if you came for the weekend every now and then it wouldn’t be so bad. I’d come home for breaks and for anytime I have off.”
“Yeah, ok, I guess it wouldn’t be that bad,” she said. “Let’s go to your house. Watch a scary movie.”
“Yeah, sure.” So they went back to his house and watched the movie. Through it they sort of cuddled, but he wasn’t sure who was cuddling whom. *If it’s her it’s because she’s scared, he thought bitterly, she wouldn’t go out with me; I’m sick, unhealthy.*
“Uhhhhhh,” Bridget yawned when the movie was over, “I’m tired. I don’t want to go home.”
“Well, I’m not sure how cool your mom is about it, but my mom is still not in with the whole co-ed sleepover thing.” Robby said smiling.
“Am I really that much of a threat to your mother?”
“You’re a woman,” he said bluntly, tying not to let on that if she stayed she’d be threatening his ability to keep himself from kissing her.
“Well spotted,” she muttered actually looking angry.
“Ah, now don’t get like that. I always knew you were a woman. And you know that. Let me drive you home.” So, they got in the car and he drove her home when they got to her house he got out of the car with her. He gave her a big hug and walked her to the door.
“I’m glad you’re back.”
“Me too,” he said back, “Me too.” Then he drove himself home.


Bridget’s Diary Entry
Today is Wednesday June 14th 2006.
Omigosh! Today Robby came back!! I missed him so much.
I feel bad about him going to Florida Sate though.
Why can’t he go to a school near here?
You know, in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina? Why down south?
What is wrong with our local colleges? Well I am happy for him because he seems
To be happy about going. I can’t wait until I see him again tomorrow.
If I see him tomorrow. I love that boy sooo much. Although he doesn’t know
That yet. Yet? What am I saying? It must be time to go to sleep.



Bridget woke up the next morning a little after five o’clock. She always woke up this early and it had always bothered her. She took her time eating breakfast, then headed to the gym. She took her bright pink Subaru Forrester; lots of room for any shopping she might need to do. Which is exactly where she went after the gym. She got a shower at the gym and went to her favorite store, Kelly’s Paraphernalia. It was a very large store and everything in it was unique. There wasn’t more than one of anything.
“Kelly?” Bridget called when she walked in. Kelly had run the store since her mother had died and changed the name to match hers as well. She and Bridget had gone to school together and were very good friends.
“Hey, that cannot be Bridget! Hey you. Where’ve you been lately?” Kelly said while walking out into the main part of the store. She was gorgeous. Being fifty percent Asian and fifty percent Spanish gave her amazing looks, plus she took good care of herself.
“Home mostly. Robby came back. I need a new outfit to impress him.”
“I have just the thing,” Kelly said disappearing from view and ducking into the back room. She walked back out with a large box in her hands. “Dressing room. Go.”
“Kelly, I can’t possibly wear this it’s too—,” Bridget exclaimed as she came out of the dressing room in a very tight pair of cotton/spandex pants with a leather belt and a camisole top made of micro fiber covered in lace which was extremely low-cut. The whole outfit was an astonishingly great match of blue and green.
“Sexy?” Kelly inquired as Bridget looked at herself in the mirror.
“Exactly,” Bridget exclaimed worriedly. They hashed it out for a few minutes and Bridget ended up paying for the outfit and left with it safely in it’s box. Her cell phone rang just as she was putting the box in the back of her car. She had forgotten how many curves she actually had. She did look fabulous in the outfit. She reached into her pocket and held the phone while putting the box in the car.
She shut the door and answered with a bright and cheery, “Hello, gorgeous.”
“Well thank you, darlin’,” it was Robby. When he said things like that, his southern accent came out prominently. “Where are you?”
“Sorry about the gorgeous thing. Shopping. I’ll be home in about an hour.”
“You could come here and chill with me instead of going home, if you have no plans,” Robby said slowly as if he was afraid she would get angry.
“Actually I have no plans today or any day until Tuesday. Got to go to the hospital for my blood work,” Bridget said a little bit embarrassed.
“I have to go on Tuesday as well. We could go together. We can hangout today too.”
“Sure. But how about we go to my house today?”
“Sounds good. Could you pick me up in an hour then?”
“Sure,” Bridget said glad to have an excuse to be with him but still very nervous at having her blood checked again. “I’m gonna finish shopping. I’ll be there in an hour okay?”
“Sure thing. Bye, gorgeous.”
“Very, funny.” So they hung up and Bridget climbed back into her car to finish her shopping.



Robby was scared to death to go and get his blood checked. He and Bridget both had to go to the hospital for blood screenings every other week when they went into remission. After they were in remission for a year they only had to go once a year. Every time he was scared to go. He was afraid they’d tell him that his cancer was back.
“Hey, Ma!” he yelled down the hall. When she didn’t respond he walked into her study to find his mother asleep at her desk in the office. He scooped her into his arms, carried her into her room, and laid her in her bed. After he covered her with a blanket, he went into his room and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper.
**Mom, he wrote, I’m going to get my blood tested Tuesday. I’m going out with Bridget and we’ll be back soon. We’ll probably go out to eat. Call my cell if you need me. ~Robby**
Then he showered and got dressed and waited by the front door. When she showed up she put her car in park and turned off the ignition. When she stepped out of the car Robby almost fell over with amazement. She was wearing tight, form fitting pants with a silky, low-cut top with a lacy cover. The outfit was blue and green and looked great on her. He wanted to run out and hug and kiss her but he couldn’t do that because they were ‘just friends.’ When she got to the door he opened it before she could knock or ring the doorbell. Up close she looked even better. Which prevented him from being able to talk.
“Are you okay? You look pale," she said bluntly when he opened the door.
“Yeah. I just didn’t get much sleep last night.”
“Me neither,” she said dryly. She then started to walk towards the car and he followed her. She pulled out of the driveway and headed for the beach.
“Where’re we headed? Beach?” After she nodded he went on, “I wanted to know if you’d go with me to this thing I have tomorrow.”
“What kind of thing?”
“A party type thing. It’s in Corolla.”
“Corolla? That’s an awfully long way to go for a party.”
“Yeah, but would you like to go?”
“Yeah, sure, that sounds like fun.”



Bridget drove them to the beach where they spent the day wading in the water and splashing each other. When they had enough with the sun and the beach, they went back to her house and she made them dinner, spaghetti with a meat tomato sauce. While she was cooking Robby came up behind her and wrapped her in his arms. His arms hooked in front of her stomach, he sniffed deeply and rested his chin on the top of her head. “What are you doing?” Bridget asked alarmed.
“I wanted to observe your cooking but I’d be in your way anywhere else. I can see right over your head this way,” he said without moving.
“Oh, very funny. Making fun of my height again are we?” she asked really liking the way he was holding her, she felt safe, secure.
“Oh, you know you enjoy it,” He said turning her around, so she was facing him, their bodies touching from his stomach down. “When’s dinner?”
“About a half hour from now. Why?” she replied quietly.
“I was thinking we could talk before dinner.”
“About what?” she questioned. Neither of them had moved and she really liked how close he was.
“Come,” he said quietly while taking her hand and leading her towards the sofa in the next room. When they got to the sofa he pulled her down so she was sitting right next to him. She hardly ever got this close to anyone. Robby bent his head and looked her in the eye, and kissed her. Robby asked, “You know what this means don’t you?”
“Yeah,” Bridget said then kissed him again, on the cheek this time, and got up to finish dinner. Robby remained on the couch. When dinner was finished she called him into the kitchen to eat. “What’s wrong?” she asked when he saw that he looked extremely sad. She had seen that look before. It was when he found he had come out of remission two years before.
“I shouldn’t have done that to you,” he said walking over and taking her hands. “I’ve liked you for years now, but tonight I cornered you. If you don’t want to do this, let me know.”
“Shows how much you know,” Bridget said trying not to laugh. “I’ve liked you since we met. I have been trying to get you to ask me out for years. I’ve dated other guys just to make you jealous. Did it work?”
“Hell yes. So you really want to do this?”
“Yes."
"And you really dated other guys to make me jealous? You liked me that much?"
"Well, yeah," she said, embarrassed and blushing.
He decided not to press the issue, "Let’s eat.” So they ate and talked and were both a lot happier.



Robby went home that night feeling better than he had in months. His mother noticed right away and asked, “What’s got you on cloud nine?”
“I’m dating Bridget,” he said to her without preamble and sweeping his mother into a twirling hug and he kissed her on the head as he put her down.
“What!” she screeched, sounding angry.
“Are you upset?” Robby asked, extremely perplexed by his mother’s reaction.
“Yes. She is eighteen and a sweet and innocent girl. You cannot date her.”
“Ma, I’m only twenty-two, and yes she is a sweet and innocent girl. I don’t intend to change that,” Robby replied getting angry. “I can date her and I will.”
“Fine.”
“I’ll be in my room.” Robby did indeed go in his room. Then, once he heard his mother go to bed, he snuck outside and into his car. He drove right over to Bridget’s house and saw the kitchen light on but no other lights. He went to the back of her house and went under the mat for the key. He opened the door and saw Bridget sitting at the table sound asleep with her head in her arms. He picked her up like a princess and carried her to her room. He put her in her bed and when he laid her down she woke up.
“What happened?”
“I snuck out to see you and you were asleep at the kitchen table. I was just going to put you in bed.”
“Thank you. Come here,” and she pulled his head towards hers and gave him a wonderful kiss goodnight. “See you tomorrow?”
“After that, it would be hard to say ‘no’. Yes. You will definitely see me tomorrow. You can count on that.”
“Be ready at noon, we have a lot to do before the party.”
“All right then. Good night,” he leaned down and gave her another kiss good night and then he left. On his way home he thought about how fragile she looked sitting at her kitchen table like she was. So small and delicate.



Bridget woke up in the morning and could not remember if Robby had really come last night or it was a dream.She got a shower and then walked into her closet, looking around and strolling. She couldn’t wear any of this stuff. So she went into her ‘special’ section of the closet and looked at all of her different outfits. She was amazed at how many she actually had. She looked around for a minute or two and found the perfect outfit for the day. She couldn’t decide on what to wear to the party until she found out what kind of party it was.
She decided on a simple t-shirt and shorts combination. To finish the outfit she pulled her hair back in an elegant twisted ponytail with a green headband. When she was finished getting ready, she looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30. If she left now she’d get to Robby’s a minute or two after noon. So she did.
“Hello?” Bridget answered her cell phone three houses away from Robby’s.
“Stop the car. It’s Robby. Stop the car and don’t wake up my mom.” So, Bridget stopped the car and waited. She saw Robby running towards her car with a backpack in his hand and a smile on his face. He climbed in and said, “Okay, you can drive now.”
“Why can’t your mom know that you’re with me?”
“She doesn’t want me to date you but I think it’s just because she’s known you for so long and she thinks of you as a daughter kind of. It’s okay though because she’s not going to change my mind about this.”
“Oh...right.” They drove to her house and he followed her inside.
“Whoa. B, how’d you get those bruises?” Robby asked grabbing her arm and pulling her back to him.
“What bruises?” Bridget looked down at her legs and sure enough, she had bruises up and down her legs. Big purple spots were on the backs of her thighs right below her shorts. “Oh no, I fell in the shower the other day and I probably got them from that.”
“You sure you’re okay?” Robby asked, concerned about her.
“Yeah. I’m fine,” and she pulled him in to sit on the couch with her.



Robby sat with Bridget and kissed her on the nose. She looked at him with sad eyes and then looked the other way. "Hey,” he said reaching around and turning her head with the tip of his finger. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, it’s just that now we are finally dating and you’re going away.”
“What happened to the weekend visits and holiday thing?”
“Well, I don’t know if it will work. You’ll be at college. Partying it up with the other kids going to college. And I’ll be here. Working at Kelly’s store.”
“First, why are you getting a job?”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Bridget snapped, sounding offended.
“Oh, don't even pretend to be offended. You and I both know you don't need a job. You and I both are extremely fortunate and wealthy. We live in nice large houses and have nice shiny cars. We have people to clean for us and manage any kind of business that we have to do. Why would you get a job you don’t need? You don’t need the money, your father's credit card is your endless supply of money."
“I get bored and there is only so much toning up and tanning you can do to your body, right? I need something to do. I asked Kelly if I could work there without her paying me but she insisted on paying me minimum wage at least.”
“Why don’t you go to college? You have the grades and the money.”
“Well...I...um...”
“Well, what is it?”
“I never thought of going to college, actually.”
“What?” Robby almost shouted. He pulled himself up so he was glaring at her. “You finished in the top five people in our class. And you scored 2200 on your SAT’s. You could go to any college you want to.”
“That’s the thing. I don’t think I want to go to college. Too much thinking and work to do.”
“Well, why don’t you apply to FSU? Just to see if you get in. Not that you wouldn’t, but you have your doubts. You can spend your first year while I’m in my last. I’ll help you study.”
After a minute or two she replied, “All right, Robby, I’ll do it.” With that, they went over to her computer and Bridget applied for FSU.



Bridget and Robby went through an hour-long survey and then the screen finally said ‘Congratulations! You have now applied to Florida State University. Please check your e-mail daily for any updates.’ “Now that’s out of the way, what kind of party is it tonight? You know, how should I dress? Fancy? Casual? Slutty?” Bridget asked laughing as she suggested the last idea.
“Ha. Very funny, maybe the last one will be just fine,” when he saw Bridget’s eyes go up in a surprised shocked expression he added, “I’m just kidding. Casual will do just fine. Tight jeans with a shirt.”
“Come help me pick.”
“Bridget, I hate going in your closet. It’s so big.” Which was true. Bridget had a fifty-foot by twenty-five-foot walk-in closet.
“Okay then, wait here,” she pulled him into the waiting area outside her dressing room. She had begged her mother to give her these few rooms to do what she wished with them when they had moved in five years before. She had turned them into beauty heaven and had used them to her benefit. She went into her closet and picked out her tightest and lowest-cut jeans with a pink, lacy, spaghetti-strap shirt. She went into the room where Robby was waiting and went to take off her pants.
“Hey,” Robby said making her pause, “Don’t you think that now that we’re dating you shouldn’t change in front of me? You know like maybe you should change in there?”
“In the dressing room? I only used that when I was putting a bathing suit on. You really don’t want me to change out here?”
“It’s not that I don’t want you to I just think that you shouldn’t.”
“Ok. I’ll change in there,” she said smiling.
“See you downstairs.” Robby said happily.
“Yup. I’ll get dressed now,” Bridget said. She dressed and went down to the kitchen.



Robby waited in the kitchen for Bridget hidden behind the door. When she walked through he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. He let her go and said, “I missed you already.”
“I know. I missed you too,” Bridget said while looking straight into his eyes.
Robby said, seeing how tired she looked, “Coffee?”
“Yes, please.” They made coffee together and sat and drank it on the living room couch.
Robby looked up and seeing that it was five-ten said, “Wow, and look at the time. We better get going.”
“Yes. Well, what time will we be back? I need to leave a note for mom and dad, they get home at seven thirty.”
“Well, the party’s over at eleven, we won’t be back until a little after midnight. Will that be okay with them?”
“They don’t have much of a choice now do they?” Bridget said grabbing her purse and heading towards her car. “Yours or mine?”
“Yours. Yours is more of a party vehicle.” They drove for an hour up route twelve. When Bridget asked where the party was Robby only answered, “You’ll see.” When they pulled up outside of a house it took Bridget a moment to realize that they were at his summerhouse.
“What are we doing here?”
“We’re gonna have a party.” They called all of their friends and within the hour they had an awesome party going with music and dancing and, to their surprise lots of couples.



Bridget could not believe what she saw. Kelly was sitting in the corner of the room drinking a soda. “Kelly? What are you doing here?”
“Oh. Robby called and said he was having a party and to stop by if I had time. I wasn’t doing anything so I decided to come and chill here.”
“Why didn’t you bring someone so you wouldn’t be alone?”
“Oh, well. The guy I’m seeing didn’t want to come cause he doesn’t know Robby.”
“Oh, why don’t we have dinner together? The four of us and he can meet me and Robby. When should we do it?”
“Well, um, you see, we can’t for a while. We’re both busy for the next week or so. There’s something else you should know too.”
“Well, maybe another time? You talk to him and give me a call, okay? What was that thing you wanted to tell me?” Just then arms wrapped around Bridget's tummy and began to pull her away. "Sorry Kelly, talk to you later!!"



Robby dragged Bridget toward one of his friends, Jim. Then he pulled Bridget in and kissed her on the lips.
“What was that for?” Bridget asked with delight.
“For being the best girl in the world. Did you meet Jim?” When Bridget said no, he introduced them. They talked for a few minutes; actually, they talked to Jim for quite a while. Bridget discovered that Jim had a lot in common with her family and they got along well.
A little while later Robby realized that it was twelve o’clock “May I have your attention? Thank you very much for coming but our little party has come to an end. Please throw away any trash that you see as you leave please.”
“You gonna drive me home soon or what?” Bridget asked when they had cleaned everything up and collapsed on the sofa together.
“No. I think we should stay here and sleep a little bit first,” he said in an innocent voice, rolling over on his side, squishing her.
“What!?” Bridget said bolting to her feet. “No, we cannot stay here! Come on I’ll drive. Get in the car.” Robby grabbed her hand and pulled her down on his lap.
“Why won’t you spend the night and let me drive in the morning?”
“My parents wouldn’t let me and neither would your mother!”



“Bridget can’t you just stay overnight? I’m sure our parents will understand.” Robby started while he picked her up and carried her into his bedroom and laid her down on the bed. “I wanted to try out an old Amish tradition,” he said sitting next to her on the king sized bed. “It’s called bundling and what we do is you’ll lay with me. Here, come here, and let me hold you. Good. And we sleep.”
“All right,” Bridget said not moving. He was holding her and he kept her warm. She knew she was safe in his arms and she wasn’t scared.
In the morning she woke up to a bright sun shining through the window. She was still wrapped up in Robby’s arms and she had to go to the bathroom. She slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. She looked at the clock in the kitchen, eight fifteen. She made breakfast for the two of them and Robby still wasn’t awake. She went in and saw he was spread on his back with his mouth slightly parted. She went over to the bed and kissed him. She kissed him until he woke up.
“Mmm,” he moaned as he pulled her on top of him completely. She kissed him for another few moments then pulled away from him.
“Breakfast is ready and we have to head home. If we get back before ten thirty then my parents won’t be awake. How about your mom?”
“She’ll sleep until four.” So they talked while Bridget led him into the kitchen and gave him his breakfast. They grabbed their stuff and Bridget drove them home. About two minutes after she walked in the door she heard her parents’ bedroom door open. She had to hide so when whoever it was came down for coffee they wouldn’t see her. She hid behind the sofa and waited until her mother passed.
When Bridget made it into her room she gently shut the door behind her and got into her pajamas. She climbed into bed and slept for almost five hours.




Ask for more if you want it...
© Copyright 2006 Brittany (readinghere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1141649-Bridget--Robby