*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142119-Thoughts-of-the-Lost-soulz
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Philosophy · #1142119
This is a piece of creative writing
LIFE...

What is Life? If What you want you cant have and what you have isnt good enough?
Life is like shit that happens, swallow it and move on, who dwells in a place of non existence, Insignificant beings searching for that big something thats going to send there souls onto a unknown journey of self destruction....Blinded by this hazy thick and gloomy air swallowing me, drowning me in a sea of emotions, demons you cant see yet you feel as if they were attacking you in physical form.
It once was that my truth could never be undone or changed in anyway, that my fate would be foretold to me as if i had no controll over my existence. How is it that I believed that was my truth, the depths of my wounds still linger yet only skin deep, the scar once deeply imbedded on my soul slowly recovering.
MIRACLES...
His seed was planted as if he knew which path i was tredding and sought to be my saviour, corrupted by everything that defines me as this being with no soul yet to feel nothing but pain and heartbreak, my definition of a blessing, the form of my miracle.

LOVE....

The whirlpool of love pulls me closer towards a forest of forbiddeness, gloomy trees arch over the pebble path lighten by the rays of his heart. Intensity so strong, im awoken from the deep sleep my soul once dwelled in. Alive again, coldness no more.
Ive fallen, too deep, surrounded by the unknown. Eyes so pure, heart so innocent, hidden wounds. Lost my breathe, paraliyzed by his presence, lost deep in his soul, mind blank, thoughts scattered.
Frightened by this feeling of safeness, feared by my heart. Grateful to be blessed with such a creature as beautiful as himself, darkness surrounds him like a hazy aura that fades as i bring him deeper into my world. I want to pull him from this place and expose him to the crazyness of my reality, where my eyes will forever watch his every move and clear his path from harm.
For all the things in this world that i might want and desire, it is only your heart that I request, and will nurture it as if it was my own.

Someone once told me that when you stop looking for Love, Love will find you. I never believed that untill now, or maybe I just didnt understand the concept because I was still dwelling in the realms of looking for Love, My heart ached for a Love that burnt like fire, Love was somewehere I so wanted to be, a yearning so strong, I unconsciously kept looking for this place, in denial of what I was doing.
I cant quite remember the point at which I gave up altogether, I had reached that point of self destruction, of acceptance that a love less world is where I existed amongst.
© Copyright 2006 dizzygurl (dizzybrown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142119-Thoughts-of-the-Lost-soulz