*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1143159-Field-Of-Desire
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1143159
Exotic story...teaser only. Will add more soon.
Anthony! Spirit wondered how long it would be before the tall, raven-haired man she loved would arrive, her mind drifting back to the first time they had encountered one another as she gazed into the starlit night sky in anticipation. Had it really been nearly five years ago when he had first laid claim to her body, she mused, rescued her from the razor sharp blades of the combine that had nearly taken her life while she’d been exploring the same wheat field where she now awaited him? How she thanked God for that near fatality, thanked God that she had been here that third week in June when it had been harvesting time! Recalling that day with a warm smile coming to her full lips, Spirit remembered how Anthony had sprang before her just in the nick of time, just before the blades of the harvesting machine had shredded her body into ribbons. That encounter had resulted in first a friendship, and then something so much more, something so fulfilling and erotically sinful. When rescuing her, Anthony’s hard body had rolled atop hers when he’d shoved her to the wheat fields in an effort to prevent her from coming to harm. Yes, Spirit recollected with affection, that had been the day she had been introduced to the man who fulfilled her every fantasy and desire.


So lost in thought was she that she did not hear his approach, failed to recognize the manly scent that always served to make her heart race and her body quiver. How long he had been there before finally making his presence known she did not know, only that he was now here.


His dark eyes fused with her blue ones upon approach, not a single word emitted as they merely gazed at one another for several long moments before he spoke.


“Been here long, sugar?” he inquired, a mischievous twinkle noted in his piercing eyes as they roamed her small frame from head to toe.


“Seems like an eternity,” she whispered, brushing a strand of her honey- colored hair from her face as a light breeze toyed with the silky tresses. “It always seems like forever when I’m waiting for you to…well, you know.”


Anthony laughed heartily as he eyed his pretty woman, his trophy, so to speak. Wearing a white peasant skirt and a pink halter top, Spirit was more than appealing to the eye, he thought, a boyish grin coming to his lips when he thought of what was soon to come. Her deep blue eyes had captivated him since their first meeting, and he had known right then and there that she would be his in every way, that he would stop at nothing to sweep her into a world she had never known existed. His eyes leaving hers to linger upon the partially bared breasts heaving slightly above the low cut top she wore, he shifted uncomfortably as he felt a sudden tightening in his groin with the knowledge of what would soon transpire, just knowing her sensuous mouth would soon be ravaging every inch of his muscular frame. But it would be like always, he decided, his eyes fusing with hers again. It would be a slow seduction with an abundance of steamy foreplay before intercourse, the shimmering stars and the warm night breeze caressing their naked flesh before fulfillment. Spirit had become his willing sex slave years ago, and he adored the way she referred to him as her fantasy master. Damn, how he wanted to take her now, he thought, again shifting uncomfortably when spotting the hardened nipples that seemed to want to spring out of the pink halter and into his mouth! In time…in time he would take her to the moon and back! Inching his way towards her, Anthony seated himself beside her and leaned forward to plant a thorough kiss upon her moist lips, their tongues dancing to the tune only they shared as he slowly began to divest her of her clothing. His pulse quickened when she pulled the black shirt he wore over his head, then proceeded to unzip his denim trousers. Yes, he thought with triumph, knowing he had trained her well, soon his every desire would be fulfilled!


Spirit stroked every inch of the man she viewed as perfect once she had stripped him of his clothing, and he of her own. Her blue eyes eyed his flat, muscle-bound chest as her fingers toyed with the tiny nubs there until they were like hardened little stones. Unable to resist the temptation, the golden-haired lovely leaned towards him and kissed each one in turn, her full breasts brushing against his warm flesh. Flashing her lover a breathtaking smile, she proceeded to plant fiery kisses upon his god-like chest, pausing only long enough to give him an occasional hickey that branded him as her own as he always did her. She yearned to feel him inside her, but knew that he preferred lingering foreplay beforehand and was not about to deprive the man she treasured of his every desire.


Anthony’s fingers captured the lengthy tresses of his woman as he breathed a small groan of delight. Her hair was as silky to the touch as that of her voluptuous body, and he felt that familiar tightening again as she lavished his chest with warm kisses. Damn, how he longed to say to hell with it and make love to her right then and there, he thought, his dark eyes never leaving hers for an instant. Spirit was everything he wanted in a woman, was both beautiful and sensual, proud and giving, and knew what it took to stir him beyond control. Their interests were similar, both hell bent and determined not only to be pleased, but to please as well. She was like the air needed to survive, his own Kansas wheat that was always ready for harvesting.


Her mouth trailed a fiery path downwards, her eyes still fusing with those of her lover’s passionately. How the very scent of his powerful frame elevated the desire she felt for him! How she needed him, she mused, as her lips found, and closed about his manliness to stimulate him in the way she knew stimulated him beyond reason. Her tongue teased the tender area beneath his genitals before returning to the object of desire, the area where he had informed her was sensitive and nearly drove him wild with passion. Spirit liked the way he dominated her, cherished being his willing servant of sorts. She realized he wasn’t as imposing as he’d like her to believe, that he merely knew being under his loving command was part of her fantasy, for Anthony had a heart of gold, and a body that matched. His dreams were like her own. Both wanted to experience life and love to the fullest, and had done so since their first encounter.


His warm hands held her head as she continued to suckle on his male parts, and Spirit was unable to suppress a small moan of ecstasy as one hand held her head while the other snaked out to cup one of her breasts and toy with a nipple. All was lost to her when he pulled her from her knees minutes later and swept her into his muscle-bound arms to lie her upon the feather-like wheat to make sweet, fiery love to her. Like always, Anthony teased her moist interior by making a slow entrance before pulling out and repeating the gesture again and again.


Spirit gave him her all, her small hands gently caressing every inch of his god-like frame and spreading her shapely thighs for easier access. When the love of her life finally filled her womanhood, the beautiful blonde emitted another soft moan of pleasure, her body arching up to receive all of him, his every thrust.


They soared to the Heavens and back as they reached a simultaneous climax a short time later. Their eyes met, and they grinned at one another before gazing into the starlit sky in search of the one they had named as their own years ago.


“I love it here,” Spirit announced softly, her voice like a beautiful melody as her eyes feasted on the night sky. “I wish we could stay here forever, and make love like this until the day we died.”


“So do I,” Anthony returned, sweeping the woman he cherished into his strong, protective arms and sighing when she rested her head upon his massive chest.


“Then let’s do it. Let’s stay here and never go back to the real world, Anthony.”


“Such a dreamer you are, sweetheart. I’ve got to harvest the wheat, have to make a living. You know I would like nothing better than to spend every waking moment with you, but it just isn’t that simple. Dad relies on me to help keep things running around here. I can’t let him down even as much as I’d like to, Spirit.”


“I know, but I don’t have to like it. I hate it when you leave, Anthony, hate the fact that you have obligations other than staying here and making love to me.”


“But I do, Spirit. I love you, but have to fulfill my duties here too.”


Her heart sank when he rose to retrieve his clothing and to dress a short time later, for always did it seem that she was waiting for his next return, waiting for the pleasure only he could give her. Following his lead and attiring herself, she took the hand extended to her once she had done so, and they strolled hand in hand through the wheat field until they came to her vehicle.


“I love you, Anthony,” she breathed as she got into the metallic blue Mustang. “See you tomorrow?”


“You bet,” he assured her with a knowing wink. “I’ll be here at the same time tomorrow night, love.”


Spirit started the car, blowing the man she cherished a kiss before driving away. Why she felt so forlorn and empty whenever they were forced to separate she didn’t know, only that she did. Anthony had fulfilled a part of her she hadn’t known existed until he had stepped into her life. He had shown her what it was like to feel not only passion, but real and undying love too. Tomorrow couldn’t come soon enough for her, for Anthony had become like the air needed for survival, the very essence of all she was now.


Anthony could hardly concentrate on the harvesting of the wheat the subsequent day, every stalk chopped down reminding him that this was he and Spirit’s field of desire, their lover’s haven. With every acre of the golden stalks that was cut down by the combine, he felt as though he were destroying a part of that haven, like he was in some way hurting the woman he treasured.


Damnit, why couldn’t he concentrate on anything but the woman he craved even now? Why did his mind conjure up the heaving of her ripe breasts, the feel of her warm lips as they trailed a heated path down his body, her sweet and passionate kisses? The answer was simple. He loved Spirit, loved her more than he’d ever loved another! She’d given him five years of passion, five years of completeness. Life without her would be like a life without moonlight, he mused, as he continued the harvesting of the golden stalks that was their bed of sorts. And what a lush and pleasant bed that was! The mere thought of the flaxen-haired beauty he adored created a tightening in his loins and his heart to race!


The day passed tediously, Anthony elated when the time had come to a halt for harvesting that day. Making his way into he and his parents’ ranch-like home wearily, he headed upstairs and immediately stripped himself of his striped tank and denims and stepped into the shower to cleanse the perspiration from his lithe frame before attiring himself and heading to the dining room for supper.

“It’s about time,” his lovely, brunette mother softly berated her son as he seated himself at the table, “You really must stop being so tardy, Anthony. Why, supper’s almost cold!”


Anthony gazed affectionately at Helen Nethers, his doting and loving mother. She and his father Lawrence had been happily married for forty-nine long years. Rarely did they argue, both different in numerous ways, yet similar in the most important ones. How he yearned to find that complete and whole relationship! Had he already? Had he discovered that with Spirit?


His thoughts returned to dinner as his mother plated him up a large serving of beef fried rice, sweet yellow corn, and several pieces of Mexican cornbread. There would be time to contemplate he and Spirit’s relationship later, he decided, as he devoured the delicacies before him ravenously.


Spirit lie on her bed that evening, wondering if she should, or could, tell Anthony about experiences she preferred to forget, to pretend didn’t exist. She hadn’t really deceived her love, had merely avoided telling him everything. What would he say if he knew she was the victim of an abusive relationship she just couldn’t get out of, that she lived with a man who used both his fists and sexual deprivation as tools to manipulate her?


A chill raced up her spine when she thought of Dennis Anistin, the man whom she loathed now, had for over eight years. When their romance had first begun, Dennis had claimed he would marry her after they had lived with one another for a while beforehand, being as many commitments resulted in divorce in this day and age. Spirit recalled how intent their lovemaking and emotions had been then, remembered how she had given him her all. All of that had changed two years before she had met Anthony, when Dennis had shown his true colors.


The beatings had begun when she had attempted to flee one night after a horrendous argument. Spirit recollected that particular squabble as if it had transpired but yesterday, how she and Dennis had just returned from a party thrown by a mutual friend. Dennis had consumed far too much liquor, and had shoved her against the wall when she had refused to have intercourse with him after he had referred to her as a whore and a bitch because several men at the affair had flirted with her brazenly. Then, drawing back a fist and delivering a staggering blow to her face, the inebriated man had beaten Spirit to a pulp and violated her in the most demeaning of ways once he had torn the clothes from her shapely body. The beginning of hell itself! That’s the way she would always remember that day, for it had led to numerous other beatings and assaults.


Dennis staggered into the bedroom and eyed the voluptuous blonde he both loved and hated. Spirit, his drunken mind echoed, an appropriate name for a bitch in heat! His eyes fusing with hers seconds later, he spotted the fear and hatred in her blue eyes and loved it. He liked the way merely a glance at her intimidated her to the point of quivering.


“Get out of those clothes, bitch!” he demanded harshly, “I need a lay!”


“I…I don’t want…”


“It’s not about your wants, whore! It’s about mine!”


Spirit realized she would be unable to meet Anthony tonight if she failed to comply with the drunken bastard, therefore followed his bidding and divested herself of her clothing. She felt nauseated when his cruel hands tightly clamped her breasts before pinching them, inwardly cringed when he pinched the core of her seconds later, his teeth replacing his hands on the ripe mounds alternately. Not lovemaking, her mind screamed in retaliation, this was rape!


Spirit’s heart sank when the hours ticked by tediously and Dennis didn’t pass out as usual, instead beating and violating her the entire night. Knowing she would be unable to make the usual rendezvous with Anthony until the bruises and lacerations disappeared, she wondered if the man she loved would be in the wheat field when she was finally able to make the venture again.


Anthony sat in the field waiting for his love to come, wondered what was keeping her. Spirit was usually always here long before he came, her love of the night and the shimmering stars seemingly beckoning her to the place she referred to as their field of desire. Somehow their haven lacked its usual loveliness without the golden-haired beauty here, and the tall, raven-haired man was unable to shake the ill foreboding within that warned him that something was terribly wrong, that his love would not make her presence tonight.


He remained in the field for several long hours before rising to make his way back to the house, his mind in turmoil. Where the hell was she? Why had Spirit deceived him by saying she’d come and failing to do so? Just what the hell was going on anyway? Did she think so little of him that she’d simply dismissed the promise she’d made, he seethed, forget she had asked him to be in that field tonight? What began as worry had now manifested into fury, and Anthony swore he would not make an appearance again unless she phoned him on his cell phone like she usually did when she was unable to meet him.


Lying upon his bed once he had returned to the house, he wondered why he felt such mixed emotions. After all, he mused, this wasn’t the first time something has supposedly come up to prevent her from meeting him. Over the five years they had come to be lovers, Spirit had been unable to meet him numerous other times, never offering any explanations other than something had come up. Until tonight he had bought it hook, line, and sinker. It was different for some odd reason this time, his gut feeling repeatedly telling him that the woman he cherished was withholding something from him. The question being, what? What secret was Spirit keeping from him, and why?


Spirit wept heartbrokenly, her shame and contempt for Dennis festering like an infectious wound as she was forced to spread her legs repeatedly for him over the next several days. He had beaten her terribly, the deep red and purple bruises covering nearly every inch of her ravaged body, and her lovely face barely recognizable from the numerous lacerations. It was almost impossible for her to believe she had ever loved life before, almost inconceivable that she felt anything at all but pain.


She thought of Anthony as she rose from the bed to prepare breakfast for the man she loathed with a passion. Four long days had passed since she had last seen the man she adored, the man whom had stolen her heart years past. How much longer would she be able to refrain from telling him the truth, from telling him she lived with a man she detested? Would she ever be able to free herself from this hellish existence? Would Anthony walk away from her should she confide in him? All she knew at the time was that she felt as if life were slowly being drained from her and her namesake slowly being stripped of her. She had to find a way to escape this life, find the means to begin anew before she lost everything!


Dennis sauntered into the kitchen, his head throbbing unmercifully from the drunken stupor that had prompted him into abusing the woman he both loved and hated. His pale eyes never left the gorgeous blonde as she placed the plate of scrambled eggs, fried ham steaks, hash browned potatoes and toast before him. A deep frown appeared upon his attractive countenance when noting the many bruises and contusions he’d inflicted that marred her beauty considerably. Why? Why was he unable to control the need to beat Spirit? It wasn’t only the drinking that caused him to do so, he thought, but the desire to instill the fear of God in her due to the knowledge she no longer loved or wanted him. He had not failed missing the hickeys on her body from time to time, and knew without a doubt she had a lover. Who? It did not matter. If he couldn’t have her, he refused to let anyone take what belonged to him, what was his possession!


Anthony became more infuriated with each day that passed and not a word was heard from the woman whom had stolen his heart. Increasing his ire was the fact that he could hardly concentrate on his chores, Spirit’s image constantly springing to mind, and his vitals warning him for the billionth time that something just wasn’t right. Five long evenings had passed and still he’d heard nothing from her. So why did he continue to torture himself by making his way to their field of desire every night in the hope of seeing her there? Was he a glutton for punishment? Obviously Spirit had decided she no longer wanted him, he mused, his heart sending him the signal that there was more to it than met the eye. His thoughts were distracted when his mother announced that the time for supper had come and that he should head towards home to get cleaned up.


“Damn her,” he muttered under his breath, “Damn her to hell for tearing my life to shreds!” He realized even as the words had been issued they weren’t really meant, that he adored the gorgeous blonde now just as much as he had from day one.


Spirit did everything in her power to pacify Dennis throughout the next week to avoid the beatings. Her plan worked, and the bruises and lacerations were rapidly fading. Soon, she mused, soon she would meet her beloved Anthony again!


Why did she suddenly feel the time had come for her to divulge everything to the man she loved, to tell Anthony everything? Would he still desire her if she revealed she and Dennis’ relationship? Would Anthony understand that she feared what Dennis might do to her should she leave him? Then again, could she continue to live this life of hell when a better one awaited her? Concluding that tonight was as good as any to relay all, Spirit decided that was what she would do. She would meet with Anthony later that evening and confide in him, trust that their love was strong enough to remain intact afterwards. If not, she intended to move on and begin elsewhere. Staying with Dennis a day longer was a notion she just could not bear. With or without Anthony’s support, the voluptuous blonde was hell bent that she would never lay eyes upon Dennis after tonight!


The time came when she was free to leave the home she now detested, and Spirit made her way outdoors and into the blue Mustang Dennis had purchased for her as a means of absolution after one of the beatings he had given her last year. The sporty vehicle was beautiful, but did nothing to alter the way the ravishing blonde felt. Nothing Dennis could say or do changed her intention of leaving him.


A frown marred her lovely countenance when she thought of how she had secretly packed enough belonging to see her through until she could find employment and survive on her own. That frown turned into a smirk when she remembered how she had taken the cash she had been stashing away for years from the safety box secluded from a shelf of her closet before leaving the man she loathed with a passion.


“Screw you, Dennis,” she muttered under her breath as she stepped on the accelerator and sped away from the home she had once prized. “Freedom at last!”


Her heart sank when she arrived to find that the wheat in the field had been chopped down. Like everything else in her life, she and Anthony’s love nest was destroyed, she thought, tears springing to her eyes as she stared at the place she had once considered a haven.


Spirit wasn’t the least bit surprised that Anthony was absent, for what could she expect after nearly two weeks had passed and she’s failed to contact him? Slumping to the low-cropped field in despair, she wept heartbrokenly. Why? Why had she even bothered coming here in the hope that the man she adored would be here?


Anthony’s eyes widened in shock when he arrived to see her lying upon the ground and crying. Having come here out of habit, he hadn’t expected to find Spirit here after such a lengthy passage of time. He wanted to shake her mercilessly, yet make love to her at the same time. Taking a deep breath and squaring his broad shoulders, he inched his way towards the golden-haired beauty he wanted nothing more than to loathe.


“What’s the excuse this time?” he spoke up through gritted teeth, as he strove to appear as nonchalant and distant as possible.


Spirit jumped upon hearing his resonant voice, and her eyes lit up anxiously. The truth, she fretted, could she tell him the truth when she knew how angry he was by merely one look into those mesmerizing dark eyes? Yes, she had to!


“It’s a long story, Anthony,” she began, her tone barely a whisper as she continued to gaze into his eyes. “I…I don’t know where to begin.”


“Try telling it like it is this time, Spirit. For once in your life, come clean with me. I’ve had enough of the bullshit!”


“H…he hurt me.”


“Who? What the hell are you talking about?”

















© Copyright 2006 SHERRI GIBSON (sherrigibson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1143159-Field-Of-Desire