*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1143973-August-12th-2006--Do-I-Remember
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Comedy · #1143973
This is a true story and can be seen as a cautionary tale. I just needed to get it down.
It started out innocently enough. Kariee and I were to go to Piper's wedding then come home and chill at the house. We probably would have ended up passing out on the couch around one or two A.M. But then Sean and I found out that our parents would be gone for the night. Of course we had to do something, it was one of Sean's last weekends at home before college. He planned a huge open house party. How huge? Does $300 of liquor sum it up? It was an everybody invites everybody kind of thing. Kariee and I left the wedding around 10P.M. When we got home only a few of the regulars there, Catherine and Kelly had shown up too. Within about 10 minutes the amount of people had about tripled. By 11 P.M. the house was filled to the brim with people, very few of whom I recognized. At least thirty in the family room, crowding the bar, probably thirty more out back and another twenty roaming in other places. For a while Mike and Dave and Catherine and Kelly and Kariee and I just chilled on the couch talking and drinking beer. Eventually Kaz showed up. He just finished a bartending class so he was always the one behind the bar. When he saw me he greeted me with a big hug and the reassurance of the promise the he was going to get me fucked up, he had promised me this at the last party that I had seen him at. By this time I was just finishing a beer. I chugged the last of the bottle and headed outside to bum a smoke off of someone. This is when I saw Ashleigh. It had been a while since I had seen her so I was stoked to catch up with her. We stood and talked for a while then John and his friend Nick showed up and we all started to talk and joke and shit. Eventually I bummed a ciggy off of Adrian and hung around and did a hit or two from Sean’s beast of a bong, nicknamed The Purple Pony. Just then this girl named Taylor came running down stairs screaming “COPS!!” The house and yard cleared out in record time. About fifty drunk and high kids scattered through the darkened backyards of my neighbors. About three other kids and I ran right through some pine trees. Not too smart because we got stuck and I ended up getting all scratched up while trying to get out. We just stood and loitered in the neighbors’ yards until we saw Dave coming out yelling “False Alarm!” That had been fucking with us but there were probably half a dozen drunk kids wandering around or passed out having no idea where they were. After we all got resituated in the house and the party started back up again I hit the bar. “Hey Kaz,” I yelled “make me something good and strong!” He smiled and started mixing vodka, lime juice and grenadine. I pounded it down and then mooched a shot of 100 proof off of the guy next to me. “So are you drunk yet?” Kaz asked giving me yet another hug. “Not just yet” I said putting back two jello shots. After that I went outside and did a few more hits. Sean found it a bit weird that he was lighting the bong for his little sister and getting me high. After I did four or five huge hits I went back inside and did a shot if peach liquor and grenadine. After that I stood up and the room started to spin. I stumbled my way outside and saw Kaz. “Hey Kaz!” I slurred putting my hands of his chest “I am officially fucked up!” “Yes!” he exclaimed as he rubbed his hands on my boobs trying to feel me up but obviously being too drunk to make it work. I was caught a bit off guard, not by his hands but by the fact that his girlfriend was like two feet away and he was openly molesting my breasts. I just shrugged it off and attributed it to him being a drunk, horny teenage boy. I then went over to the bongs and started doing some hits. Then we decided to start a shotgun. I was sitting next to Dave at the time and he started freaking out refusing to shotgun with me because I’m practically his sister. I just did a high little laugh and moved over. I ended up sitting between the hot French kid named Jean but affectionately referred to as Frenchy, and this other hot guy who I had never met named Cody. We started shot gunning and it basically turned into one big orgy. I ended making out with both Jean and Cody, but I started to cozy up to Cody more because Kariee was getting it on with Frenchy. I was doing some crazy ass weed – vicadin hits left and right. Soon I was shot gunning just to make out with Cody. Then in the middle of a shotgun Dave broke it up by saying “Cody, dude, Sante is going to kick your ass when he finds out that you are making out with his little sister.” I just laughed and told them that Sean didn’t care about what I do; only what Emi does. After that I ran upstairs to get more foil for the bong. I came back and handed the foil to Dave, the head druggie. Just then Kaz, who was sitting on the end of the lawn chair, reached up and started feeling me up again before pulling me into a hug. He then let go and sat back down pulling me into his lap. He mumbled a few words then asked “Can I have a kiss?” I was too high to think better of it so I started to kiss him. It was then that I realized that he wasn’t kissing me; he was trying to eat my face. I pulled away from him and told him that I was going back to the shot gun line. Again I sat between Jean and Cody. And again the ridiculously fast, huge hits and impromptu make-out passes. It was then when I was in the middle of a huge hit when Cody pulled the pipe from my mouth and pushed me inside. He sat me down on the ottoman and told me to keep quiet. It took me a second to realize it but the reason that the house had cleared out so quickly and the rest of us had been brought in was because the cops had busted us. Sean started talking to the cops telling them that he was taking full responsibility for everything; it was his house, his booze, his party. We all handed over our I.D.s and we all got breathalyzed. Of course we all failed miserably. I blew a .108, which is really high for just three shots and a beer. We were all just lucky that they didn’t drug test us, then we would have been royally screwed. We al ended up getting M.I.P.s, but of course I was the only one that was under 18 so I was the only one that was forced to tell his or her parents. As soon as the cops left I started to freak out. Not just ‘Oh my God I got an M.I.P.’ but I was hyperventilating and on the verge of tears, although I didn’t cry at all. I was just zoning out staring at nothing and not breathing. Cody noticed this and immediately jumped in and hugged me and cradled me trying unsuccessfully to comfort me. Eventually I calmed down enough to convince everyone that I was going to be okay. At one point we were in the driveway and all of a sudden I just shut down and sat on the bumper of my car and started shaking, partly because it was cold, and having trouble breathing. This girl who I had just met came over and just held me and helped me calm down. I’m pretty sure that I just cried on her shoulder for like fifteen minutes. I probably would not have been freaking out so much had I not been so high. Then Cody figured out exactly what I needed. So he gathered me up and led me out back and tried to comfort me as I smoked ciggy after ciggy. Every time I finished one he just handed me another. The entire time he was just sitting with me making sure that I was okay as I smoked like a half a pack of his cigarettes. We eventually finished up and I was starting to calm down and sober up so we went inside to watch a movie. The only other people left were me and Sean and Cody and Chad and Jean and Kariee and Josh. I ended up totally whipped out sitting in the middle of the couch between Cody and Chad, who looked like he was about to shit his pants he was so fucked up. I decided I needed a shoulder to sleep on so I leaned over and rested my head on Cody’s shoulder because Chad just looked too fucked up. Eventually e started to cuddle up to Cody and he put his arm around me to help me get more comfortable. Within fifteen minutes we were completely entangled within each other. I was snuggled up to his body; my head resting on his chest, arm draped across his torso and my top led was intertwined with his. I was so comfortable that I didn’t want to move. He was equally intertwined. He had one arm around my shoulders with his fingers tracing my upper arm and his other arm was lying on my arm that was across his stomach and his chin was resting atop my head. He kept making sure that I was okay and he kept rubbing my arm and kissing the top of my head. “You’re so comfortable.” I stated snuggling closer and tightening my grip on him. Before I knew it I was passed out in his arms. I woke up about an hour later and groggily looked up at him and apologized for falling asleep on him and started to sit up but he just held me down and told me that it was okay. I just smiled and nuzzled into his chest. It was only the next day that I was talking to Kariee when she told me that we were making out for the entire night, which I have no recollection of. When I had woken up it was only about four or five in the morning so for the next like five hours we just cuddled and talked. Kariee and Josh just kept making fun of us because we were all over each other it was kind of a big grope-fest. A few times one of us had to move so we changed positions and at one point I had my arm between his legs, elbow resting on his crotch and hand rubbing his inner thigh. I was definitely being a huge whore, but I didn’t care. At one point he started to freak out that Sean was going to kick his ass because we here all over each other. Eventually we had to get up and start to clean and that’s when the huge hangovers settled in. I ended up cleaning up the kitchen and talking to Chad about the happenings of last night, mostly it was me telling him what had happened because he didn’t remember anything. Pretty soon everyone had left except for Chad and Sean and I. Then I realized that I had to go to work which was hell because the smell of all the food was making me really nauseous. I think that everyone that got ticketed is planning a post court party. I kind of I get to see Cody again soon so I can get his number and tap that ass and wake up the next morning and remember it. Although I’m not going to lie he was a lot better looking when I was smashed. But I can live with that he’s a pretty chill kid.
© Copyright 2006 Taz Runker (tmrunker419 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1143973-August-12th-2006--Do-I-Remember