*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1144665-To-the-Ends-of-the-Earth-info
Rated: E · Novel · Sci-fi · #1144665
"The best book I have ever read!" ---T. Dawn, FOM
Beginning in the year 2015, when a strange, oppressing fog looms above the atmosphere, the story is told as an autobiography by a man who’s name remains anonymous. He is a worldly fellow, with immoral ways and a stubborn countenance which his wife hates. But a rapid turnaround takes place as the man receives a glimpse into the fiery pits of hell.
          From then on his sole purpose in life is to fight as a warrior in God’s spiritual army. However there are setbacks: Satan plants minefields and drops bombshells to try to bring he and others like him down. The devil uses every trick in the book (opposing armed forces, horrendous weather, a dragon) and accomplishes only to strengthen the protagonists’ faith powers. But a serious blow in the heart manages to bring the protagonist to his knees--and away from God. A leading warrior down, an end to earth's existence quickly drawing near, Satan leaps for joy in his assurance in bringing down God’s army. Only to discover, with a most severe consequence, that the war is anything but over...

          "[To the Ends of the Earth] has all the hallmarks of successful fiction, it draws and keeps the reader's attention, and is thought provoking during and after reading.” (Tony Murrell, editor, Wordsru)

          Available in paperback and hardcover on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and all major retail sites.

          For more info visit the author's primary website at www.authorsden.com/csharmon .









© Copyright 2006 C.S. Harmon (csharmon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1144665-To-the-Ends-of-the-Earth-info