*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1144965-My-life
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1144965
This is a story about my life..
Well theres not much to put in here so ill just talk about whats happened to me this year.

At the start of the year i found a new job workin for my dad at a pub called The Casablanca Club. While working at the Casablanca Club, i had to work upstaires while events such as wrestling, boxing, comedians etc. The event i enjoyed watching the most was the wrestling because of one special girl.

The girls name was Chelsey, and she looked absolutly georgous! As soon as my eyes gazed upon her my heart started beatin rapidly. I heard a voice inside my head " God! she's blooming beautiful! " it said, after the event had finished all i could think about and picture in my mind way her!

On the second visit the wreslters had, we spoke for the very first time! " she has the voice of an angel! " the voice in my head said. Then i got her e-mail address and started to talk to her online, after talkin online for about a week or two she gave my address to one of her freinds " Wendy ".

Once i started talking to Wendy, she asked me if a liked chelsey in a boy/girlfreind way. " yes, i sertenly do " i sed, then she asked Chelsey the same question and got the same answer. So me and chelsey met up, had a few games of pool etc, and i walked her home.

We finally got together after a week of seeing each other, i met her perants who are lovely people " Steven and Joy ". We broke up 8 weeks later on the 4th august.. The day after my 19th birthday. :'( I knew Chelsey was special to me because she was the only girl i changed for. I still trully love Chelsey and id do anything to have her back in my arms, i feel incomplete without her by my side! ANYTHING! :'(
© Copyright 2006 Addz-18 (addz-18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1144965-My-life